Omnisphere MAC mount/install?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Djordi63, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Djordi63

Djordi63 Newbie

Hey guys,

I have a question. Ive downloaded Omnisphere 2. Ive run the installer on windows, and everything went fine. But now, i want to install it on my mac, and it doesnt work.

when i mount the first iso and click on the Mac installer, it wil install omnisphere right away, but it doesnt install the libarys and stuff... Also it doesnt ask for the ISO's.

On windows it worked like this; Mount iso 1, run installer, mount iso 2,3,4,5,6.
    Ive tried to mount all the disks and then start the installer, but no..

Please help!!

3. Jerôme

Jerôme Newbie

I got the exact same problem, tried everything but still no luck. Logic doesn't seem to recognize the VST and the .component neither.

4. robbieeparker14

robbieeparker14 Producer

ill see what i can figure out mine is on my pc slave so i never even thought about if the mac version ran

5. Bigg Bey

Bigg Bey Newbie

good day everyone. I actually got everything to mount and Omnisphere is in Logic but when i open it it is looking for a Steam folder. After looking at a few other threads I don't think I am even close.

6. scxxx

scxxx Newbie

Does it ask you to direct it to the folder? Try looking for the spectronics folder; which in any case I've never really had much success with either after several attempts. How did you actually manage the install/mounting process? Mine just proceeds to say completed after the first installation and doesn't bother to ask for the other disc.