Omnisphere - cracked to legit

Discussion in 'Software' started by Triple, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Triple

Triple Member

Hi!
    On my PC (win7 64bit) I have cracked versions of Omnisphere1, Trilian and StylusRMX.

I think, I'm going to buy Omisphere2.

Can you tell me how to go from cracked Omnisphere1 to the legit Omnisphere2 to avoid any problems?
    I mean, so that the cracked Trilian and Stylus still work correctly.
    (btw. I never used Trilian inside Omni. And I never installed Omni2 on my PC )

P.S. 1
    I'm on FL Studio 10 (32bit). After installing the legit Omnisphere2, Omnisphere2 will still open in FL Studio with the name "Omisphere" , right? (Not as "Omnisphere 2", right?)

P.S. 2
    My projects which used the cracked Omnisphere1 will open correctly in Omnisphere2, right?

Thanks for help!

3. Triple

Triple Member

Can anyone help?
    cheers!

4. Vaijj

Vaijj Platinum Record

As fas as i know you wont be able to run a legit omnisphere with the other Spectrasonic products. BUT on the other hand you wont have any problem with running the presets loaded in your projects as long as its omnisphere.. 1 or 2 dont matter since 2 runs all from the okder version. But maybe someone else have to confirm that Trillian and Stylus dont run if you go legit Omni2. IN other words, question 1 and to you are right..

Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
  5. Jazz-N-Stuff

Jazz-N-Stuff Platinum Record

just download latest "official" update and register on their website and then authorize. I run legit.

6. Triple

Triple Member

To install a legit Omni2 a person needs to download 60GB from their website, transfer this file to the offline computer, and install Omni2 on this computer (I don't have internet on my music computer).

So you installed the legit Omni2 after you had a crakced Trilian and Stylus installed?
    Do the cracked Trillian and Stylus work correctly?

7. Triple

Triple Member

I'm sure I want to uninstall the cracked Omni1 (the browser of cracked Omni1 stopped working correctly).
    So I'll uninstall it from the windows' control panel - is this enough?

Should I search some locations to delete some Omni1 files? (after uninstalling it)

Should I be careful not to do some mistakes?
    Uninstalling Omni1 will not delete the STEAM folder, right? (which is shared with Trilian)

(Later I want to install the legit Omni2)

(I'm on Windows 7 64bit)