OMNISPHERE 2 (Pirate) not working

Discussion in 'Software' started by smarterpro, Jul 16, 2019.

1. ttorenting

ttorenting Member

Dont be abusive , it shows how you are raised up.

2. Talula

Talula Rock Star

блять, мне просто лень заморачиваться с переводом, переведи сам.
    молодой человек, я 20 лет назад пришёл в реверс-инженеринг. единственный раз в первый год изучения науки обхода защиты программ мне пришлось просить помощи, чтобы установить softice. и всё!

ты ж сам себе противоречишь. то ты ветеран и знаток программного обеспечения, то просишь контрольные суммы папок тебе прислать. то ты не можешь понять каките файлы должны быть в этих папках, то оказывается видел список на сайте разработчика.

мне не важно как сделан это образ диска, я расписал тебе стандартный iso! и не надо пудрить мне тут мозги и пытаться запутать. редактирование в хексе - это одно. а файл, который не докачался и в нём тупо оборвана часть информации - это совершенно другое!

ЗАЧЕМ мне идти на сайт омни, если она ТЕБЕ нужна? ты идиот? или прикидываешься?

я просто в шоке... он у нас видите ле несколько десятилетий уже в компах буквально живёт оказывается... а найти другой релиз этой чёртовой омнисферы, вменсто того, который ему не нравится - у него почему-то мозгов не хватает...

может тебе тоже хочется в R2R вступить? гуру самокоронованный, блин...

отвали! настроение только испортил, пижон дырявый...

3. ttorenting

ttorenting Member

Не портите себе настроение, вы одна великая душа.
    Вы поняли это неправильно, видите, моя забота сводится только к устранению неполадок в Omnisphere, чтобы никого не раздражать.

4. Talula

Talula Rock Star

блин, ты напомнил мне про релиз embertone 1955 concert d... 180 гигов в 3 разных вариантах и всё это на 2 файлообменника - больше террабайта в общей сложности я заливал за трое суток. ссылки не прожили даже 3 дней =( когда через несколько часов уже начались блокировки файлов я так и сказал: сами виноваты, я перезаливать ничего не буду!

короче, я прекрасно понимаю, как это: убить столько сил и времени, чтобы потом выслушивать претензии в криворукости от недоумков...:deep_facepalm:

5. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

отвали!

6. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

отвали! V.2

7. DoubleTake

DoubleTake Audiosexual

My mama always said 'Warez is like a box of chocolates. Never know what you're gonna get."
    I am not a smart man, but I know what ISO is.

8. ttorenting

ttorenting Member

ПОСЛЕ ТЕБЯ!

9. Haliax

Haliax Guest

Softice, that takes me back

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2020
  10. mobinobi

mobinobi Newbie

I know I’ve been doing something wrong through out the process but I can’t find out what. I run the update and patch the two dlls inside of the spectra sonics folder but when I open the stand alone for omnisphere it just opens like how it’s supposed to at the end of the process we’re you don’t have to put in the response code. I’m really confused because I had the same problem on my other laptop when I did this, but I eventually got it to work.

11. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

@mobinobi you need to explain your situation better and include version

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  12. kufa

kufa Newbie

Im having a problem. Im trying to install it on an external disk but when i run the step 5 installer i select de VST folder on mi external disc but it creates the spectrasonics in mi local disc. Also the step 7 if i have a STEAM direct acess it doesnt work.

13. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

14. rainer

rainer Newbie

Hello everyone,

When i try to start Version 2.8.1c of the VST or Standalone it asks me to insert "a Disk". Only If i mount any Disk from the Installation, it proceeds and seems to be working. This wasn't necessary before so im wondering if i maybe missed something?

Last edited: Nov 20, 2021
  15. r4e

r4e Audiosexual

Don't know if it helps but I once had a (maybe) similar problem, can't remember anymore correctly.
    In the STEAM folder there is a hidden file called ".InstallationAttributes.dat" and that file also exists
    in the Omnisphere images. Try to delete the file (or cut & paste to another folder to back it up) and run the standalone again.
    If it doesn't work, try copying that file from the installation disc to the STEAM folder and try again.

In my case I once had an issue while installing an update. I copied that file from the disk and pasted it
    in the update folder and then the update installed correctly.

16. rainer

rainer Newbie

Thanks to you I took a look into my STEAM folder and found, that my STEAM shortcut led to a wrong drive for some reason. I dont get why inserting a random installation Disk would solve that problem before though :confused: anyways thank you sir!

17. r4e

r4e Audiosexual

Maybe Omnisphere allows to load the library from discs instead of a hard drive and if there's no library found, it calls that other option but I don't know.