omnisphere 2 no plug in installer

Discussion in 'Software' started by nuk79, Feb 21, 2018.

1. nuk79

nuk79 Newbie

many times i try to install omnisphere and i create a steam folder where i put all dvd's file but when i start with step one e run installation in audio folder there aren't no plug in file.......someon can say me where can i find it for put it in manually.i have 3 version of omnisphere 2 .....dynamic, proper and anohter one, but all of this don't instalkl plug in.......how can i resolver it'please hepl me ty

3. loCurnus

loCurnus Ultrasonic

i think, if you c&p the dvds you are missing some C:...common/... installing files. the plugin was in the cracked version. this was a sperate rar file i hope to remember right.

do you need the omnis DLL x64 file now?

4. nuk79

nuk79 Newbie

I have installer from one folder but is pkg and i can t see what there is inside.....with this installation i don t see any file....after other folder contains all files and i put all inside my steam fooder.after i upgrade program with .pkgs files and after i must crack....but the problem is with pkg installatiin.no file in audio folder, where, if i remember right , there are plug in file.no one inside.i download other omni 2 torrent but no plug in too