Patched Omnisphere only authorizes as stand alone (solved)

Discussion in 'Omnisphere' started by Marcsal, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Marcsal

Marcsal Kapellmeister

I tried to install @The Pirate release of Omnisphere on a second Windows 10 but I cant authorize it. I patched both dll's. Thanks for any help.

3. waverider

waverider Rock Star

4. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

I'm going to turn it into a mess right now because I'm tired of seeing @The Pirate being mentioned day after day. It is time to create a thread with all issues and the possible solutions and stop replying to the same shit over and over and over again. On top of that, some members that try to help don't even analyze what the issue is and the thread becomes an all for one. All type of suggestions that sometimes do not even apply.
    @Marcsal Your problem is simple to solve but you need to give out some more information. With what you stated it is a guessing name. I'm guided you in private on your previous install. You should remember those type of things. Please answer the following questions and I will give you the solution.
    1. Did you patch both dll's?
    2. What do you mean by Omnisphere not authorizing? Are you able to get past the KG? Are you getting an error code?
    3. Is the stand alone version working?

5. Marcsal

Marcsal Kapellmeister

Thank you @The Pirate. You are always willing to help. Im sorry for no explaining good.
    1. I patched both dll
    2.and 3. Stand alone works but vst is not working

6. Marcsal

Marcsal Kapellmeister

@The Pirate Sir I know you are a busy person but please dont forget me

7. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

@The Pirate has other responsibilities to take care of. Your problem is very simple. look in your 32 bit folder for the Omnisphere dll. Delete it. That is all you need to do.

8. Marcsal

Marcsal Kapellmeister

I bow to your knowledge.:bow: One day I hope to know one tenth of what you know. How did you know that was the fix?. I was going crazy. Thank you, thank you:bow:.

9. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

By now I know almost every issues and their respective solutions. Yours was a very common one. A simple solution, too. Problem is when people update to the 64 bit only Omnisphere. Bro if you put an effort into it you will know as much and even more than I do. I am still learning.