Omnisphere 2 installation problem [PC]

Discussion in 'Software' started by abhinavjoshua, Jan 8, 2016.

1. TonyG

TonyG Guest

@KIKI your list of "updates" is outdated and for everything to work as it should with Omnisphere,Trilian and Keyscape you need to have the LATEST UPDATES. How many times do I need to post the same thing? Before posting members should look in existing threads for answers and solutions to their problems.

THIS ARE THE LATEST UPDATES

Omnisphere Software: 2.3.2h
    Omnisphere Soundsource: 2.0.1c
    Omnisphere Patches: 2.3.0c

Keyscape Soundsources: 1.0.2
    Keyscape Patches: 1.1d
    Keyscape Creative Patches: 1.0e

Trillian Soundsources: 1.0.1
    Trillian Patches: 1.4.6c
    Trillian VIP Patches: 1.4.6d

2. Vaijj

Vaijj Platinum Record

Depending on how you have installed the Steam folder you should check if the shortcut to it is write protected. You need to have full rights to that shortcut even if you run things as Admin..

3. TonyG

TonyG Guest

@abhinavjoshua

All the answers to your problem can be found in similar threads. In my opinion there was NOT need to start a new thread when the same problem has been discussed and solved in this forum. If everytime somebody has a problem with Spectrasonics installation we are faced with a complete new thread it would be the never ending story.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Deriks

Deriks Newbie

Ok, I created the Spectrasonic folder and copied the STEAM folder in it. Installed and patched everything. Now when I enter Logic and I opne Omnisphere it says that it can't locate the STEAM folder and when I try to locate it the logic finder simply doesn't see it (while it sees every other folder in the Mac!). Obviously the STEAM folders exist in the Mac, I can see it outside of Logic.. Any help? Thank you!

EDIT: I even tried to copy the STEAM folder outside the "Spetrasonic" folder, but Logic can't see it as well. Logic sees the STEAM folder if it's on the desktop.. What can I do? Thanks

Last edited: Feb 14, 2019