Omnisphere 2 - how to make data installer work on High Sierra?

Discussion in 'Software' started by babycrate, Feb 15, 2018.

1. babycrate

babycrate Noisemaker

Hi, the original Omni 2 installer that came with R2R's release on "DVD1.Proper" doesn't work on High Sierra for me. It loads and runs (in a matter of seconds, claiming successful install). But doesn't install anything from the 8 mounted .iso images.

This is a clean install of macOS High Sierra 10.13.3

Does anyone have an updated Data installer for doing a clean install on recent systems, or is there something else I'm overlooking?

3. nuk79

nuk79 Newbie

i try to do it too without success....i create steam folder and i put inside all dvd's files......i open logic but i can't crack it because i don't have any plug in inside audio folder....do you resolve it?

4. babycrate

babycrate Noisemaker

The plugin is the easy part!! Just download the 2.4.0f Update and install (it's a full plugin installer, even though it's labeled an update).

I wanted an installer to ensure proper installation of any related data files... my STEAM folder isn't behaving correctly, and Omnisphere isn't recognizing Trilian and Bob Moog libraries, even though their latest updates etc are installed and newest Patch/Soundsource updates were applied for Omni.

5. Daskeladden

Daskeladden Rock Star

maybe you guys need that Spectrasonics.Omnisphere.2.DVDR.D1.PROPER-R2R fix. You still need the Dynamics disc's, because this fix is just the first disc to get a proper install. Here is a quote from the release:
    This release can be found on audionews and other places on the net. I have not tested this because I had no trouble installing the DYNAMiCS disc. I also recommend Giszmo as virtual disc software