Omnisphere 2.6 (The Pirate)

Discussion in 'Software' started by Mattias, May 1, 2020.

1. Mattias

Mattias Newbie

Hello, I have a problem... When I launch omnisphere, my multi browser is empty and there is a error code "user part 9 library contains inconsistent index data. Go to Multi browser and click the refresh reload button" but when I refresh, nothing happen. Can you help me ?

3. Majestic

Majestic Rock Star

Hi. In the patch browser in Omnisphere, search for "Mac please". Let me know what the results are. :wink:

4. Would it be a good idea to setup a donation page to raise enough money for people with Omnisphere problems to just go and buy the product? Think of the time saved!

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  5. Mattias

Mattias Newbie

I'm on windows

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  6. ThrashHead

ThrashHead Platinum Record

JakeyJake is that you?
    :knock:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. Mattias

Mattias Newbie

No

8. If you are familiar with the download process on the sister site, then I would suggest you download the whole thing again and delete what you have done. Start from scratch, follow instructions to the letter. It took me a long time to get it working and there are so many variables when it comes to errors that it's often not feasible to identify your specific problem at a glance. It's a complex install and trial and error will teach you more about the process than any advice from this site. I mean this in a genuinely helpful manner.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  9. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

Why do we keep on allowing these threads created by newbies to be posted, continues to surprise me. Not even 3 days ago I solved a similar problem for someone else. All @Mattias needed to do was use the search tool and start reading the threads. Or browse through my answers. But of course, it is easier to create a new thread, and wait for the @The Pirate to fix it. Maybe if we begin to tell them that @SAiNT is the one that knows how to fix it, something is done about it.

10. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

This could very well be the only way to fix it but only if every other option has been exhausted.
    They all do that...in their own way which means that they didnt follow the instructions.
    False. Fake news! There are but a handful of installation related errors. Each one has been solved.
    False. Fake news! If people knew how to follow advice they would not be here. The installation is very simple, and so is the authorization process. What makes it worst in many cases, is the trial and error. Indeed, many times you are getting all these errors because your registry has been modified so many different times that Omnisphere gets "confused"

11. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

@Mattias Run a SHA 256 checksum. If the result is different you need to download it all over again.

This is what the ISO checksum needs to return

Capture.PNG

This is what the ISO after extraction needs to return

unpack.PNG

12. I agree. I was trying to urge the OP to work it out like most of us do, not look for shortcut answers. They end up like people who will tell you they can swim because they read a book on it, but have never been in the water.

13. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

Look what you did!!
    @The Pirate again switching genders... just when his rehab was starting to go well :deep_facepalm:

14. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

It is Saturday! Pharmacy was closed. I couldn't get my hormones shots.:crazy:

15. armanjr1220

armanjr1220 Newbie

1. NEED HELP EVERYONE!!!
    2. guys need help. I'm using Omnisphere on Mac OS Catalina.omnisphere 2.0 then I update to 2.6.2 I already installed the 2.6.1 sound source library and patched.but I can't continue with authorization code/challenge code
    3. what is the probably problem sir? I use key gen on my windows not on my Mac coz wine is not working in catalina