Omnisphere 2.6 Mac Extracting Issues (SOLVED)

Discussion in 'Omnisphere' started by Marred, May 7, 2020.

1. Marred

Marred Newbie

I've been trying to extract Omnisphere for 3 days now. "Spectrasonics Omnisphere 2.6 Complete WIN/MAC" I don't want to be that guy, but I've torrenting for 15 years and this is the first time I've ever posted. I've read all the comments on audioz.download twice and browsed every post on here pertaining to 2.6 mac extracting to no avail. I've used Keka, rarexpander, and the unarchiver. I also downloaded the torrent version twice. No matter what I do I get an error code 2 "p7zip" fatal error from Keka. I updated keka; now using the beta version and still nothing. I am only extracting the first part "x.7z.001" of each folder, but a handful of them are not working. As far as the instructions go, I am still on the first part before the STEAM FOLDER. If anyone can give me, and future torrentors, any advice, it would be greatly appreciated. I would've commented on an older thread but they were closed and any newly open threads have a different issue. I know I'm missing an easy solution, I just don't know what it is. I am doing this on an external SSD, could be the problem? There is enough space tho. My next step is probably going to try and extract on my PC, maybe it's my mac OS version 10.14.6, maybe it's the torrent client messing with torrent or the torrent version in general? I still have a few but I'm running out of ideas and I ran out of help links to try on google. The instructions are so straight forward that's the frustrating part.

update: did not work on pc. Check sum error file corrupt. Used Winrar.

update 2: downloaded section from torrent. Different Mac same error code

SOLVED: The issue was the torrent is CORRUPT. I needed to download from uploaded and rapidgator. Rapidgator was faster. Hope this helps someone in the future

Last edited: May 9, 2020
  3. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Rym ZM

Rym ZM Newbie

Hello, and thanks for everyone who will read my post and help me.
    I downloaded all the files on rapidgator : 154796P1.part1.rar to 154796P15.rar
    I tried to uncompress them with the unarchiver, keka, winzip... nothing works and I get the error "20180906_120200.part01.002.7z corrputed"
    Are there some files missing ?
    Thank you