OMG...R2R is back...and how!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Caldera, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Agent007

Agent007 Banned

2. Natzu

Natzu Ultrasonic

No they don’t crack for money and don’t take donations people can thank them by buying software and suppling it to them which a real good way has yet to be determined but if you buy a software that hasn’t been crack as people where to submit it to be cracked that helps more and gives back to the community. Because people seem to forget it’s try before you buy. To many people say well I got it for free so I’m not buying then they wonder why a plug-in costs $200+. If more people bought then the company wouldn’t have to charge so much just to cover over head eployee costs taxes ect.

3. n12n0

n12n0 Kapellmeister

dude .. really. you are registered since 2014 here, the guy that started this thread even since 2012... you guys should now better. i mean what else to say? use a forum like a forum and not like twitter .. it´s not fire and forget here. search ftw.. old users like you should know why it´s not good to start threads like this. some points even already mentioned in this thread now... i will not repeat this 100th time to jump on the troll train. and really better listen to @Mykal .. again old users like you should know that he is nearly the only one here that actually knows what he is talking about here.

also.. not every person is a native speaker so some words may sound rougher than they are meant. maybe we should see this more in a colloquial speeching context here. in a loose discussion with your friends you don´t take every word with a pinch of salt too , right?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List