OMG I finally found the best DAW software in the entire planet!

Discussion in 'humor' started by kcskcw, Nov 18, 2012.

1. kcskcw

kcskcw Newbie

It's YO hamster-wheeled BRAIN!!! WHAT YOU THINK IT WAS, SOME DOO DOO FLAVORED SAMPLES? HAHA >:D

i think that brain is the sacred gift that god gave US to think with our own ability in order to make reasoneable reasons for everything. where all the magic happens! wouldn't you agree more? ;)

Musicians/Producers,
    make your own funky presets, appreciate and listen to others' work of ALL genres(yes, hiphop too, even if you don't know half the words coming out of the damn artist), and you can screw your generic pop covers done by generic pop artists(justin bieber/serena gomez) as that just kills your creativity, and be more eccentric and original!(no YOLO crap) i feel that people in general, are positive and always giving ways to make your music better( or pleasing to ears, as they say), and if you are willing, then people will be able to be part of your music. Don't you think so? :D

bottom linee....do some damn work! refreshen yourself with sex if you have to! when I'm stuck at a certain sample, i just abuse the play button till my brain can process the sounds that's coming out of the speakers. Reanalyze. Try your best to get your hands on all the tools out there!(tutorials, Waves 9 Plugins, all kinds of kits/FX, you know wut im saying) Legal or Illegal god damnit who cares, cuz what matters in the end is whether not you made good music and made an impact to the music industry/society.

yall feelin me? :D

Leave your thoughts below! teehee.

P.S. Excuse me, I just have to troll once in a while to make myself breathe better ^_^

3. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E39htndsmA

4. HebrewInTheRain

HebrewInTheRain Noisemaker

I feel ya! F*ck these people who worry too much about the best DAWs. I'm seeing almost nobody on this D*mn forum as a big producer! You have sooo much warez on your computer but aint jack coming from it :/
    :P lolz

5. jayhind

jayhind Ultrasonic

I don't think a big producer will disclose his identity in this forum.

6. manight

manight Newbie

what is warez?

7. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

Second Rule of Warez - is Don't ask about Warez! :bleh:

8. charnk

charnk Newbie

warez is a town in Mexico

9. HebrewInTheRain

HebrewInTheRain Noisemaker

warez is also a popular last name for Mexican and Spanish people :D

10. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

I did it for the lulz
    I did it for the lulz
    I did it for the lulz
    I did it for the lulz

:rofl:

11. Studio 555

Studio 555 Producer

@ Charnk,

???

Are you sure ? Don't you confuse with 'Ciudad Juarez' rather ?
    Never heard about 'Warez' as a Mexican town, apart if it's a very very small town, or a little village...

By the way, 'Varèse' or 'Varese' (Edgard) is also a music composer, French-born but naturalized American (1883-1965). *yes*

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

@ Manight,

Warez (pronounced as though spelled "wares" or possibly by some pronounced like the city of "Juarez") is a term used by software "pirates" to describe software that has been stripped of its copy-protection and made available on the Internet for downloading. People who create warez sites sometimes call them "warez sitez" and use "z" in other pluralizations.

According to the International Planning & Research Corporation, warez Web sites cost software vendors $11.8 billion in 2001. The most popular downloads at warez sites include applications from major vendors such as Microsoft, Symantec, Macromedia, and Adobe Systems. The vendors have joined forces with the Business Software Alliance (BSA) to successfully close a loophole in Internet law that allowed warez distributors to avoid legal prosecution as long as they didn't profit monetarily from their distributions. (Use of warez software is also illegal and may result in a jail sentence.)

Warez should not be confused with shareware or freeware software applications, which are legal and may be freely copied and distributed.

12. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

dont get the whole point of the topic starter? you drunk?

13. rhythmatist

rhythmatist Audiosexual

You still have a problem. And that is caring about making an "impact" on an "industry". I am just trying to create something. Sure as hell don't care about clubs or remixes or "styles"- except creating my own. But I especially gave up caring about the dirty business of "The Music Industry" a long time ago. And I haven't had a drink in years. lol Once you free yourself from that burden your workflow improves a lot :bow: As a live drummer/percussionist, I am a hired gun performing a job for money because I have studied the craft. In my studio I am a recording, dare I say it, artist. (Can't help wondering what Frank Zappa might say here). Drums become just one of my instruments. And the Virtual Studio itself becomes an instrument. The DAW revolution put this tech at my fingertips when it used to cost me by the hour. But one thing you do have right. No matter what your philosophy about this stuff or what you use these tools for, if you don't do the work, that's exactly what it will sound like.

14. pilz971

pilz971 Kapellmeister

Warez is what and where is warez?

I like small furry mammals. :dunno:

15. Gramofon

Gramofon Producer

Wut? Wo0t? I'm picking up an erotic element here... But maybe that's just because my brain started to melt.

Speaking of Juarez: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_of_Juarez:_Bound_in_Blood

Oh my, I'm starting to re-discover the meaning of things.

Lulzy thread.

16. kcskcw

kcskcw Newbie

thanks yall for takin your time to make a comment on this thread.

reading some of yall's comments made me go ROFLCOPTER <3

9ff.gif

17. AudioTiger

AudioTiger Ultrasonic

Just because you mentioned it...

Values, calculations and stats may be easily manipulated and this is a very obvious example. But if you just use your most powerful weapon (i.e: your brain!), it takes a few seconds to realize that:

1) Maybe "people in the world copy software [illegally] with a total cost of $11.8 billion [or whichever amount] every year", but...

2) ...IT'S --->NOT<--- true that this "costs software vendors $11.8 billion". At all. By no means. No way. Because...

3) ...There are other facts that should be evaluated and taken into account, like the obvious fact that illegal software, to a certain extent, works as a free promotion. Historically, some of most the well-known cases are -in the old MS-DOS era- PC Tools or WordPerfect, which became prominent in many companies' offices/bureaus just because they were very good had no copy protectio, so everyone used them at home and expected (and asked for) them at work. Of course, most companies bought those softwares legally, so the employees having them at home acted as a free promotion. But...

4) ...From all illegal software that an average user downloads, which of this --->WOULD<--- he/she actually buy if he/she couldn't get it illegally???. Maybe a 0.1%? Maybe a 0.01% Or maybe even less... In any case, of course, not the 100%!!!. And software vendors do know this fact. They are not stupid. They are manipulating the stats, ...BIG time.

Now make some quick maths and calculate the cost of all illegal software you own (if you have some :dunno: ) and think: Which percentage of it would you --->ACTUALLY<--- buy if buying was the only way of having it???

Even a child knows it: They manipulate the stats *yes* *yes* *yes*