Ohm Studio - Anyone Want to Play with me ? Dark Styles

Discussion in 'Collaborations' started by mark@WFstudios, Jan 30, 2014.

1. mark@WFstudios

mark@WFstudios Member

Hello peeps,

As i've grown up over the years, I've lost contact with all my producing friends due to various reasons on mine and their behalf, being , work / girlfriends / wifes / babies / moving locations etc etc..
    As a result i've found that my activity in the studio has suffered alot because I was always more motivated & worked better in a duo. Now I have gotten into a bad cycle of work & no play & I would like to try & make a change to that.

I still purchase all the goods for the studio (Software & Hardware) , but rarely put anything to use lol. Hell i've got a Virus TI2 desktop module sitting next to me.
    So I was wondering if anyone out there is a owner of Ohm Studio & is interested in mukking around on producing a "dark" style track of the sort ?

I do like my hypnotic dark techno , dark psytrance, dark anything really.

Anyone interested in being a dark style producer friend in ohm studio ? please contact me :) we can exchange ohm studio info via PM or something :)

Take Care of Yourselfs
    Thanks

3. ghostinthemachine

ghostinthemachine Newbie

Hopefully someone comes through for you, mate. I would do it but I don't make any of the music your going for. Good luck and happy producing! :mates: