Oh my dear real musicians!

Discussion in 'Music' started by ddoctor, Jun 3, 2016.

1. ddoctor

ddoctor Kapellmeister

I simply cannot believe of all the sorts of 'musicians' that exist and dare to call themselves musicians!
    Look at these primitives! (they don't even know how to allow embedding of their youtube videos!) :

What kind of old, wooden, primitive instruments are those!? Haven't they heard of 61-keys keystations?!
    And not only that, but it is not even their song - it is some horrible gypsy poskočica.
    I am certain that you, my dear fellow, real, electronic musicians can appreciate my concern for the future of this primitive world and its music; if this kind of unacceptable behavior continues we will have to declare war and compose 5 times more of our brilliantly programmed music to make up for this trash!
    And that stupid singer has obviously never even heard of our beloved leader and friend - autotune!
    Shame on that woman to sing without any shame!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List