Officially bought Nebula 4 with some of the sister site's libraries?

Discussion in 'Working with Sound' started by northwinds, Nov 7, 2021.

1. northwinds

northwinds Kapellmeister

Hi all
    I bought Nebula 4 in a sale a while back but have been too busy to really dig into it.
    I did try the official Nebula facebook group but didn't feel comfprtable talking about the sister site there.
    Has anyone got any of those 3rd party libraries from the sister site working in the legit Nebula 4?
    I have a few of them installed but I'm experiencing all kinds of issues from gui items not responding to jumping all over the place to full on sound issues?
    I'm thinking of stripping out a lot of these as they don't work in legit Nebula 4 (unless I'm doing something wrong when installing?) so can anyone confirm which ones do work properly?

Many thanks in advance!

3. Stevie Dude

Stevie Dude Audiosexual

just got my 2nd Acustica account banned for that. glad I took some precaution (as in not using the main acc). I don't know if the ban only applied to the account, IP or the computer, haven't try to log in with my main acc yet, only have 1 paid plugin that I got free from promotion though, didn't really like it and rarely using them. Just be careful. Also, those didn't work with legit, you need modified Nebula installation from the sister site if im not mistaken. Just be careful.

4. northwinds

northwinds Kapellmeister

Thanks for that - this may be where I'm going wrong!

5. northwinds

northwinds Kapellmeister

As I'm doing the clear out, can someone please advise where I neeed to remove stuff from?
    I know N4 creates AU's so guessing I need to clear those from the components folder but I think part of the install for the third parties was here:
    /Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula4
    So what do i need to remove from there?

Is it just the N2V files from the Vectors Directory and the N2S files from the Skins folder?

Thanks!

6. Arabian_jesus

Arabian_jesus Audiosexual

Also the corresponding files in the Programs and Properties folders. Don't know if they actually have to be removed, but I think the most important ones are the files in the Programs and Vectors folders.

7. northwinds

northwinds Kapellmeister

thank you!

8. northwinds

northwinds Kapellmeister

After removing them all I came across azzimov's skins and downloaded the free library package with his skins - all I can say is wow!
    Check these out:
    https://www.patreon.com/azzimov/posts?filters[tag]=FREE Lib Included
    I'm now fully in love with Nebula again!
    And signed up for a £3 a month patronage for azzimov - already had cause to ask him for support and he got nack to me ultra quick and was very helpful!
    Very much worth it for any Nebula users!