Offfield enjoy ! update 14 Spiritus

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Spyfxmk2, Apr 21, 2018.

1. Spyfxmk2

Spyfxmk2 Guest

Hello fellow members :bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:
    Please all lets focus our energy on our music & nothing else :bow:
    We are all (us) secondary in FRONT OF THE MAGIC FREQUENCIES OF MUSIC,the "muses" are always looking upon us

Thank you everyone for your time & listening :wink:

Best wishes, lot of creativity & inspiration ! :bow:

spyfx:bow:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  2. Judge Dredd

Judge Dredd Guest

Yes I agree, for both ourselves and the audiosex community.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. unddrang

unddrang Newbie

hello ! i onboarded your chatroom it's the empowering an supportive friendship community !

4. Spyfxmk2

Spyfxmk2 Guest

Hello @unddrang :bow: & welcome to the forum :wink:
    May you have a great time in this community, i sure do !
    Cheers ! :bow::wink:

5. Kinghtsurfer

Kinghtsurfer Audiosexual

Very chilled... Very smooth... Like a cross between Moby and the Kronos Quartet... And the vocal sample is like icing on the cake... Great work! :)

6. Spyfxmk2

Spyfxmk2 Guest

ha ! thanks so much, your opinion on the music always matters :bow: :wink:
    & what about this Poseidon :dunno: ? how do you feel about that one ?

7. Kinghtsurfer

Kinghtsurfer Audiosexual

Guess I missed that!

Pretty awesome are the strings (i think?) That kick off the track... Majestic... Cinematic...

My 4 year old daughter found the synthy fluty lead part scary... Hahahaha...

Great work as usual...:)

8. complete

complete Producer

Yep, I've enjoyed Poseidon. Great choice of sounds, right up my alley. The daunting parts in variation with the cinematic strings that stands for hope or relief. I like when I can hear a story in a song. Well done!
    :like:

9. Andrew

Andrew AudioSEX Maestro

@Judge Dredd - I see where you're going with your first reply, but you've chosen rather ill way of asking @Spyfxmk2 about this. Yes, there's a theory which suggest that deep down we do everything for ourselves, even in case it's publicly advertised for higher purposes. Nevertheless, an open question would be better way of approaching it, rather than assumptions.
    Also this is slightly outside the topic of this post. Most debaters even after attacking each other on their views (academic or otherwise), doesn't mean they can't be friends after the act. However not all people are wired up like that, and therefore, especially if it concerns their own work, we have to approach criticism in a very sensible way. Be on point, but approach it respectfully.

@blaqmatic - I understand you strongly disagree with how @Judge Dredd approached @Spyfxmk2 , and rightfully so. That however doesn't mean a disrespectful reply is needed (even in PM). As for the downvoting - rating should always concern the post and not the person who has written it. Rating Nasty a no-smiley response is a perfect example how it should not be carried away.
    If you read through the exchange, it's my understanding that @Spyfxmk2 and @Judge Dredd came to a mutual agreement, or they agreed to disagree (?). Therefore the intervention was not really necessary, even though your motives might have been pure.

Hope this is sufficient explanation for you. I have decided not to award any warning points this time, hoping that with this reply, the situation is resolved.
    All off-topic posts have been removed.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  10. Judge Dredd

Judge Dredd Guest

I don't agree with "and rightly so", but fair calls all round. :wink:
    Sorry for the drama.

11. Recoil

Recoil Guest

"Spiritus" sounds nice orchestral, you used top plugins here, good job :like: