odd fls problem thats persisted for years - pup up dialogue boxes

Discussion in 'FL Studio' started by roku, Apr 7, 2017.

1. roku

roku Noisemaker

so just wondering if anyone else has this weird issue thats been plaguing me for years...

pop up dialogue boxes that remain hidden and inaccessible underneath other windows. you know like when you want to save...fls opens a pop up box...or if a plug in crashes and it opens pop up box asking what you want to do.

well A LOT of the time...those boxes are hidden behind other things in fls and i cant see them or interact with them. most of the time i can tab out and when windows shows me what other things i have open (or just my desktop if i dont have anything open) i can see what the box is and read what its asking me...and most of the time....its a matter of choosing a keyboard option like "o" of ok or whatever. but often enough i cant interact with it at all and i have to task manager quit fls.

does this or has this happened to anyone else? were you able to find a fix for it? ive tried all the usual things like keyboard focus and the like...nothing works, and like i mentioned...its been doing this for years. i keep expecting it to get fixed in an update...but it never does.