Odd Bug in cthulhu or is it just me ?

Discussion in 'Mixing and Mastering' started by PrettyPurdie, Jan 28, 2019.

1. PrettyPurdie

PrettyPurdie Guest

So i will try to explain it with my cave-man english. When i use the 64-Bit Version of X-Fer Cthulhu (Win 10/ Latest Winupdates) i came across a bug, that bricks the whole plugin. Inside of Cthulhu you have a little Transpose tab. So when i switch to my nexus Plugin back to Cthulu the Transpose Window says -2074 (or a slighty diffrent number, i cant recall the exact number) . But this only appears on the pirated 64 Bit Version (32 Bit seems to run great) But i cant help but think this will appear in the Paid version too, since the pirated versions are from R2R and they know what they doin . any thaughts ?

Edit: Yes , this happens across ALL released versions since 1.0.0

3. Vaijj

Vaijj Platinum Record

I had to check if my legal version did this even if i havnt used in it ages.. updated to latest version and you are right.. its there.. even if i dont have Nexus it happend no matter what plugin used.. you dont even have to load anything and this happends if you transpose. It happends less if you use the bigger resolution option but it still there..

4. PrettyPurdie

PrettyPurdie Guest

Thx so much, i thought god was making fun of me
    :winker: