Oblivion Sound Lab launches Radio Waves free soundset for Diva

Discussion in 'Presets, Patches' started by BEAT16, Jan 19, 2023.

1. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

Oblivion Sound Lab launches Radio Waves free soundset for Diva - Jan 19, 2023

Oblivion Sound Lab has announced a free collection of presets for the Diva virtual analog synthesizer by u-he.

Radio Waves pays tribute to iconic 1980s synth pop tunes with a selection of 29 patches inspired by the synthesizer tones of artists such as Eurythmics, Tears for Fears, Steve Winwood, Howard Jones, Bronski Beat, Real Life, Madonna and Kim Carnes.

I hope that your 2023 is off to a good start! I enjoyed a couple of weeks visiting family in New Zealand over the New Year period, which turned out to be both rejuvenating and productive. When I needed a break from relatives, I occupied myself by recreating the synthesizer parts from some of my favourite 1980s synth pop tunes, and the result is Radio Waves, a free mini-pack for u-he Diva.

The presets have modwheel and aftertouch mapping for expressive performance, and NKS patches are included for compatibility with Native Instruments hardware. Radio Waves is a free download in return for signing up to the Oblivion Sound Lab mailing list.

More information: Oblivion Sound Lab