NYRV Systems releases: AGENT

Discussion in 'Software News' started by theDingus, May 9, 2015.

1. theDingus

theDingus Audiosexual

[​IMG]

Tired of waiting for someone to make a channel strip with the emulations you use and value most?

Tired of sorting through dozens, maybe hundreds of plugins just to change 1 parameter in your project?

Now you can create a unified interface with everything you need on a track in a single plugin. Dramatically improve
    your speed and efficiency when mixing Cross Platform Sub-host Up to 16 VST, VST3 and AU plugins can be loaded into
    an instance of AGENT. AGENT runs in VST, AU, RTAS and AAX formats so your effects chains can be saved and used in
    most DAWS including ProTools, Ableton, Logic Pro, Sonar, Reaper, FL Studio and many more.

[​IMG]

Create your own Custom interface

You map controls from any loaded plugin to the AGENT control grid and create a virtual control surface that is laid
    out exactly like you want it. You can do this not with just 8 parameters. You can configure up to 96 controls over the
    two pages of AGENTS interface. Controls can be customizable knobs, buttons, or swtiches.

Once you have mapped a control you can also customize the way it behaves. Limit its range, change the labels, add or
    remove tick marks and lines. This becomes YOUR ULTIMATE Channel strip.

Once you get a parameter configured exactly how you want it you can easily save that configuration as a default so any
    time you load that parameter in the future it will retain all the characteristics you created. There are also hundreds of
    plugins from major manufacturers we have meticulously created default configurations for. So if you are using Waves,
    UAD, iZotope or others, there is a good chance we have already created a mapping that mirrors the underlying plugin.
    We’ll continue to update default parameters as well.

[​IMG]

Internal routing and gain staging that is simple and effective

Re-order your signal flow, bypass, control plugin gain and mix on all your tracks plugins from one screen. You can even
    monitor the relative gain of every plugin in the chain. Have FUN!

Give each channel strip you create a unique personality of its own by customizing the look with various skins, graphical
    elements, and labels that come with AGENT. You can even easily import your own custom graphics into agent and decorate your
    channel strip to your heart’s content.

Take Control

You can configure your AGENTs controls to match your favorite control surface. Use AGENT’s own midi learn functionality to
    quickly and intuitively map AGENT. Now finally your hardware controller can control 16 separate plugins all at the same
    time without manually switching back and forth!

Finally, AGENT ships with 12 high Quality Audio devices of its own so you can start mixing within minutes.

[​IMG]

NYRV Devices:

• 3Q – Musical high/mid/low EQ for sculpting
    • 10Q – 10 Band graphic EQ with +/- 18db
    • FilterQ –High Pass and Low Pass Filters with Resonance boost
    • HP-2 – High Pass Filter with variable attenuation
    • LP-2 – Low Pass Filter with variable attenuation
    • Red – Channel Saturation Module (coming soon)
    • Compression G – Buss and Track Compressor
    • Transformer – Transient Shaper
    • The Wall – 1 knob Limiting
    • Drive – Creative tube driver effect
    • Urinalysis – Array of tests performed on urine
    • H-Boost – Harmonic Enhancer
    • dSr – De-Esser (coming soon)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BTGh0IU9u4

AGENT is available for $249.99 Retail | NYRV Devices Bundle - $99.99 Retail

Special Lunch Launch Special - AGENT Software & NYRV Devices Bundle: $149.99

[​IMG]

Agent 1.0.0.1 Win Web Installer (32 & 64 bits)

Agent 1.0.0.1 Mac Web Installer (32 & 64 bits)

More INFO: NYRV Systems | AGENT

3. Exidus

Exidus Rock Star

As |I'm currently searching for a modular vst host to ease my workflow, this is a great system (I'm demoing it right now). The one thing that is missing is the modular type of routing environment and it will be perfect (plus maybe possibility to have separate control pages for the plugins)!

4. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

This sounds pretty good! Especially when using some GUIless plugins, like I do, you can combine them and make some really nice and CPU efficient channel strips! :wink:

However, the price is quite steep IMO. Reaper's FX chain presets, DDMF metaplugin, BlueCat Patchwork, or EnergXT 1.4 plugin can do that for much, much less. Except for editing the GUI controls the way you like them. <-- that's pretty cool. *yes*

5. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual

It's a sort of RAD (Rapid Application Development) for Musicians/Producers... we could call it R(apid) C(omponents)/I(nstruments) A(ggregator)
    Good for live performance...

6. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

well, yes, but..besides the ability to create your own interface, which you already noted the other subhosts can't do. AGENT also comes with a bunch of audio devices that to me at least, sound very good.. the 10Q equalizer sounds like an API 560 and Compression G is a great emulation of SSL buss Compressor. Those are emulations you would pay way over the 150 to get those alone.

Mostly i love the look and customization options tho... very different and pleasing bit of kit for me.

7. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

Hmmm, I think they would do more business if they would offer just the Agent without their plugins since who doesn't have a better EQ or a G-style buss compressor already? ;) Although yes - they offer a pretty nice and complete plugin suite for $250. But still, some people could use the nice looking "chainer" plugin like this alone.

The promo price is great, and it's a new company. I wish them good luck! :wink:

8. yabiss

yabiss Platinum Record

Just a small precision here... :bow:
    i think that the effect suite is precisely valued at 99$ and the agent alone is therefore at 250$, it's the promo intro bundle that is proposed at 149$
    So they do NOT offer a nice plugin suite at 250$ all inclusive...