NYPD Officer Caught Apparently Planting Marijuana in a Car — Again

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Misterguywick, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Misterguywick

Misterguywick Producer

:/

thoughts?

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

This happens every day..... We ain't going to another political thread, right?

Read the rules.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  4. Misterguywick

Misterguywick Producer

so what if it happens everyday :/
    I'm sharing it because I've never seen this before... it's an interesting video. Your first post is hinting at politics something I don't care for at all. Was really wondering what the urgency to arrest people is. it's very strange to me must they meet quotas?

5. Rorer

Rorer Guest

So you are young.
    Check this site
    https://www.youtube.com/user/OneTruth4Life/videos

• Interesting Interesting x 2
    • List
  6. Rorer

Rorer Guest

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  7. Misterguywick

Misterguywick Producer

8. Misterguywick

Misterguywick Producer

perhaps police officers are traumatized in ways we cant fathom, not giving them excuses but stuff they do is just insane

9. OBKenobi

OBKenobi Producer

I think they get bonuses. It also adds up to them getting promoted faster if they have a record of "catching" a lot of "criminals".

10. Ad_Vyse

Ad_Vyse Member

Doesn't this apply to like... all people though? Why would it be any different for people in uniforms?

11. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

As a MOD I was just reminding the rules, because I know where this kind of post end up usually.

About you "were not aware", well, you must be young, because this is unfortunately a very old and repetitive story.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2020
  12. tun

tun Rock Star

the world is a very corrupt place brother. you are about to see a lot of things that will change your life and the way you see the world. stay strong, keep loving, dont let the corruption and the deception get to you <3

13. tun

tun Rock Star

people, and more importantly, the courts, see police officers as being more than an average person. they are seen as more reliable, more trustworthy etc. but they are just humans with a badge. there are good ones and bad ones, and being in a powerful position can sway people towards bad morals sometimes. they cant be trusted and they literally get away with murder, or worse, putting innocent people in prison. let this video be a warning to you.
    things actually used to be much worse, particularly in places like NY. we are lucky things like body cams exist. sometimes the court even take them seriously.. sometimes.

in some places in africa (as a simple example amongst many) if the police try to pull you over you have to try to outrun them. if you dont they will rob you and sometimes kill you. i have a friend who carries a gun under his car seat in case he needs to use it to survive being stopped by police or other thieves.

america is not as bad as a lot of the world by comparison, but they still have a long way to go. humanity has a long way to go.

lead by example, raise your kids well, do good things, help others. we cant change the current time, only the future.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  14. 6ixcore

6ixcore Producer

They're following the disinformation or fake news trend, kay gee bee techniques. Adding something fake to something true and getting profit with that. "A Lie Can Travel Halfway Around the World While the Truth Is Putting On Its Shoes" - Cristiano Ronaldo

15. realitybytez

realitybytez Audiosexual

i planted marijuana in a car once. it never grew.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List