NUGEN Audio Free Stereoizer Elements

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Gnib, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Gnib

Gnib Producer

This Month's Focusrite Plug-in Collective Offer: NUGEN Audio
    Free Stereoizer Elements worth $49, plus $100 off any NUGEN Audio store bundle

Stereoizer Elements is a user-friendly tool for stereo image enhancement and manipulation.

Key features

A range of stereo image enhancement, from gentle width adjustments to huge dynamic ambiences that transform the soundstage
    Great results with minimum effort – plus the assurance of superb mono compatibility and no artefacts.

I have the full version which is a good plugin so I recommend trying this one.

https://global.focusrite.com/plugin-collective

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Matt777

Matt777 Rock Star

NUGEN Audio plugs for me have just that PRO touch. No fireworks, no clutter - just an old wise friend sitting by your side, helping you out when you need. I would always use 2-3 of them. To bad they come at a PRO price. I'll have to build a new tower in the next months and I have to buy plugs for my job in CG (whoo, those prices are insane o.O). I guess I'll just have to admit.. music comes second in my life. But take it away from me :no: and I'm a dead man...

4. aymat

aymat Audiosexual

I actually bought this a few weeks ago and upgraded to the full stereo pack bundle. What I don't understand is how they say you can get it "free"... you have to purchase and register a focusrite product to do so? Kind of misleading I think.

5. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual

Downloaded, installed and registered.

I don't know why the analyzer visual area (Analyzer on) does not works in FL Studio 12.
    It works fine in Bitwig v1.3.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
  6. Moonlight

Moonlight Audiosexual

I like that idea that you buy hardware and get monthly new plugins free :)