nothing really fancy but cant figure out how to accomplish

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by HPF, Mar 15, 2016.

1. HPF

HPF Kapellmeister

found a bunch of nice analogue'ish samples for some freeware sampler called Zampler, that also provides the patches as SFZ presets. Converted the sfz to nki ... (just basic region assigments) - thought it would be cool to prepare a master template i'd embellish the patches with -

... spent 30 mins to setup filters envelopes and modulations that suit the instruments ...

now cant figure out how to apply this master setting on all several dozens instruments. the presets saving is a joke as you have to repeat all the stuff on each module and worst of all, the modulation settings are not saved with the module presets. So actually i have to do a lot of manual work on each preset :( it is actually faster to use the template and replace the regions than using the preset jokes provided by kontakt.

imagine how nice it could be if you could save a MASTER preset that contains all the setting for the group?!? not just the modules you have to add manually at all. :rofl:and why the isnt the modulation recalled with the presets? :dunno: am i missing something? :woot: