Not any religion- Do you believe in an intelligent GOD?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by foster911, Aug 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ad Heesive

Ad Heesive Audiosexual

Can you really afford to do that?
    As a solicitor for 23,456 people, allegedly calling themselves EDM producers,
    I can tell you there are already countless copyright claims under the title "Futility Loop" all of them having some substance to their claims.

2. Crinklebumps

Crinklebumps Audiosexual

A major problem with people falling for the creationism spiel is that they can't understand how evolution can lead to such sophisticated organisms such as ourselves. An often pedelled example is how the eyeball could have evolved. But it did, of course, over millions of years. Evolution is such a slow progress and our life-time frames are so short that we live in a snapshot of change where everything seems the same for thousands of years within human history. But thousands of years are insignificant. Creationism is a product of lack of knowledge and intelligence.

3. pratyahara

pratyahara Guest

Much before UFOs, there were deep cosmological insights among some Ancient Greek philosophers. Anaximandros, and especially Leukippos (5th century bc). They had contacts with Egyptian priests, who taught them their astronomical wisdom, derived from very old times, maybe from yet older civilization that inhabited Earth (using UFOs or not). There are logical and detailed descriptions of how the Universe evolved much closer to reason than the Big Bang theory, full of murky suppositions ('infinitely small' 'point' (!?) not located in space nor time, point having temperature {in a 'mathematical point' there is no space for movement and temperature is a sum of movements}, out-of-time non-dimensional point 'exploding' into space that it creates on its own out of nothing. Such impossible things you can not find even in the Bible.

4. refix

refix Platinum Record

DAMN SOLICITORS!, i will see the end of you all.

the EDM producers can stay, because i feel some kinship, though i am barely the same species.

i will now call it carrot. intriguing, attractive but it will only sustain you for so long.

5. Ad Heesive

Ad Heesive Audiosexual

AHA! - gotcha - "carrot. intriguing, attractive" - Carrot. Intriguing, Attractive
    You ARE that CIA mole the Celeb thread has been insinuating all along.
    My nose for sniffing out a conspiracy is still working ok.

Will you perhaps be requiring a solicitor?

6. Strat4ever

Strat4ever Rock Star

Yeah, We had an intelligent DOG he protected the family and played with the kids and was an important family member,
    Oh!!! was this about an intelligent god, well then we have a sign at our doorbell that states Private Property, No Solicitors, Peddlers, Pamphlets or Flyers of any sort. violators will be eaten by our pet hyena.

Last edited: May 17, 2022
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  7. refix

refix Platinum Record

i only put "conspiracy theory" in the report because there was group of people were theorizing that the events were conspired. i did not start the conspiracy theory about the term 'conspiracy theory'. i had no idea it would get so out of hand. these people are so melodramatic. i am innocent.

stop ambulance chasing.

8. Ad Heesive

Ad Heesive Audiosexual

Just trying to earn a living :rofl:

9. kingchubby

kingchubby Rock Star

god is a human creation for everything he/she cannot explain. religion is a method of social control and people justify it as god's "teachings". there are a billion gods on this planet. which one is the right one? it's all a matter of faith. you cannot deal rationally with religious zealots. it's an exercise in futility.

10. Amore_de_la_Vida

Amore_de_la_Vida Rock Star

Found this years ago in a forum:
    :rofl::rofl::rofl:

11. pratyahara

pratyahara Guest

God can be a 'human creation' just as a photon or an atom is in physics. Something that exists, only discovered by deep rational thinking.
    Mixing religion and the problem of Creator does not contribute to this discussion.

12. Wisley

Wisley Member

Life is like Sound, Religion is like speech or music. Sound is a very wide field, but music and speech are very limited. Not every sound is music, but every music is sound.
    In life, any phenomenon can happen, but many of these phenomena are unpleasant for humans. Phenomena such as flood, earthquake and storm are dangerous for humans.
    People who have created religions have categorized many of the things that were good or unpleasant to the people of their time and presented them as religion.
    A fundamental problem with religions is that things that were unpleasant to some people in an era may be pleasant in the present time or vice versa.

If there is a God or Gods, they were the creators of all lives or everything, not religions. Religions were made by people according to their living conditions.

Last edited: May 17, 2022
  13. kingchubby

kingchubby Rock Star

gods imply religions.
    your argument lacks logic and coherence.
    there is no intelligent design nor a creator.
    humanity is the product of billions of years of evolution and sheer chaos.
    humanity is the only species on this planet that's so deluded to believe in a creator and also believe that it has dominion over everything. thankfully we're only blips in the much bigger scheme of things, and we're really good at accelerating our own demise.

14. Wisley

Wisley Member

God implies Great and Religion implies Reliability, Reliance or Relief.

15. refix

refix Platinum Record

would be great if the advocates made it a more explicit.

16. Wisley

Wisley Member

In the discussion of God and Religion, everything is implicit.

17. Havana

Havana Platinum Record

I can see this thread going for another 5 years, so let me add fuel to the flame: If God doesn't exist, then where did we all come from? Why are there only 2 sexes to every species? What keeps the sun burning? Why is the earth the perfect distance from the sun in order for life on earth to survive? Why are there good people and bad people?

18. refix

refix Platinum Record

the advocates are not discussing it.

19. Ad Heesive

Ad Heesive Audiosexual

and if God does exist then why did she create cognitively blind people who genuinely believe that their incoherent lip flapping is somehow similar to rational thought. She must have a wicked sense of humour to inflict that deficit on so many half-wits; and if that wasn't cruel enough she then persuaded them that their delusional views are correct. What a bitch!

Evolution, of course, had no problem delivering that nirvana to the planet.
    I know who I blame.

20. refix

refix Platinum Record

isn't it obvious. pfft. low IQ stuff there.

this thread is our highest form. now leave us to our bliss.