Noob, not noob. Need help.

Discussion in 'Software' started by Praxis, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Praxis

Praxis Newbie

Hi, I have been on a hiatus for just over 20 years, was a hardware guy and these vst's are mind blowing and also new to me.

I am looking for someone to do a team viewer session and set up everything so all software works, all the time.

Mix of cracked and legit, to be upfront.

I know people say all the time they will give donation and people spit it... But I am legit and happy to donate to site and your time.

I value everyone here's effort and I have read a lot, tried a lot and have it to point of sort of working, some times...

It's frustrating.

It's a clean win 10 install.

Sorry if this is not allowed, or in wrong spot.

I know there are many people here capable so am putting it out there. Regards

• Interesting Interesting x 3
    • List
  3. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

Your question is legit as far as I know.
    I'm not your guy for that but you may want to narrow down what kind of plugins or music genres do you want to produce. It'll help others who can help you later.
    For instance "since I'm a hardware guy I like these gear and this other one" and so on...

4. Praxis

Praxis Newbie

Thanks. I was a hardware guy a long time ago. Last studio I had was an ensoniq Asr 10, 303, 909 and a whizz bang Pentium that replaced my Atari st1040.

How things have changed.

NI komplete 12 ultimate, all good except adding libraries to kontakt. Can't find a virus free kontakt 5. Got no real idea how to add when I do get.

Omnisphere. Got 2.0, need to know how to update. patched fine, opens in fl without challenge code (mostly) . Can't clone channel without it needing challenge code and when I save, on re opening... Needs challenge code.