Noob needs help with Kontakt!

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by Lette, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Lette

Lette Ultrasonic

I am having a hard time getting Kontakt 5.0.3 to recognize 3rd party libraries. Can anyone please tell me what the drill is for this? :(

I'm trying to get Synergy to load, it either say's no library found or this patch is encrypted and cannot be loaded unless the respective library is registered properly or could not read encrypted sample, library not registered?

DATABASE looks very complicated and I haven't succeeded with that either.

I've tried everything to get synergy to play but not having any luck! :(

Any help you guys could give me would be greatly appreciated!

3. Studio 555

Studio 555 Producer

@ Karswell,

Firstly, it's important to know if the version of 'Kontakt' that you're using (v5.0.3) is an 'original' one ('legitimate version'), or a 'cracked' one. Because, and as a 'rule of thumb' :

* Legitimate 'Kontakt' Sampler Engine only will properly load and play 'legitimate' Libraries (registered)

whereas,

* Cracked 'Kontakt' Sampler Engine only will properly load and play 'cracked' Libraries

In some cases (mainly due to the specific requirements of a given 'Library'), there's also others limitations that are due to the use of the 'Kontakt Player'. Some Libraries will only be loaded and played properly within FULL 'Kontakt' Versions, not within simple 'Kontakt Players'.

If your 'Kontakt' v5.0.3 is that recently available and done by 'AnnonyBot' (thus a 'cracked' version), it's rather strange that you can't get this 'Synergy' Library working properly because it's certainly one of the best 'cracked' version I ever tried. *yes*
    In fact, it's a kind of 'hybrid' version with the specific components of two different 'Teams' versions, thus all the specific limitations are overcome... and it works like a charm ! :wink:

Hope it help in some way ! :wink:

4. Lette

Lette Ultrasonic

Thanks for the informative reply studio, my brain finally kicked into gear and everything is working like a charm!...Finally! :wink: