NON-VOCAL Tropical House Mix(es)?

Discussion in 'Music' started by GreatJobChamp, Mar 15, 2017.

1. GreatJobChamp

GreatJobChamp Producer

I can't deny my logical-mind... I admit, I really like the Tropical House vibe and sound... and despite my love for minimalism and stark, bone-dry and dissonant/dark music production... this Tropical House stuff does sound cool.

My issue is I HATE vocals in any dance genre... absolutely despise them. Anyone know of any tropical mixes that have no vocals?

P.S. a vocal effect here and there is not what I mean...

I looked all over Soundcloud but can't find anything without it, so I figured someone that actually buys , produces and or mixes the music may know.

3. GreatJobChamp

GreatJobChamp Producer

may just have to grab summa 'dem tropical house construction kits, throw em in the daw and arrange em and export, for my own personal listening.