Non Legit - Cubase Upgrade

Discussion in 'Cubase / Nuendo' started by ShimrMuzik, Sep 14, 2019.

Tags:
  1. ShimrMuzik

ShimrMuzik Newbie

Hello y'all

I try for the first time cubase 10 Élément using a link on Audioz - Steinberg Cubase Elements v10.0.40 eXTender Rev2 - on some thread they said that the AntiTrial just ' hack ' (if I can say that) the Licenser .

So can I download Cubase Pro, register it in Trial mode and Apply the AntiTrial on it ? Will that work?

Thank

3. ShimrMuzik

ShimrMuzik Newbie

I want to try the 'Audio Alignment' tool and it's only available on the Pro version.

4. PlzNo

PlzNo Ultrasonic

No it will not work since Cubase Pro requires a physical Dongle, while Cubase Elements and Artist work with a Software eLicenser.
    And since the USB-eLicenser is not (can not?) be cracked Cubase Pro will not be available too soon as a cracked Version.
    If you are in need for a DAW with Audio Alignment I can recommend you the free Cakewalk by Bandlab which I also use often.

5. ShimrMuzik

ShimrMuzik Newbie

Thank you Sir !
    Last thing , there are VST plug in for that ? ( for the audio alignement)

6. tun

tun Rock Star

has cubase 10 artist been cracked for windows? ive looked for it before but cant find it in a trustworthy source.

7. PartyShit

PartyShit Producer

Studio ONE also knows this trick

8. PlzNo

PlzNo Ultrasonic

You can try Vocalign which can be found on the Sister Site. However you will have to export your Vocal Stems and use the Standalone Version since there is no 64-Bit Plugin Version.

Yes it has been released on the Sister Site a few days ago. You will have to activate the Cubase 10 Elements Version in order to use the eLicenser Extender. There are 2 Versions, 1 with Delay Compensation and one without (which seems more stable) however.. both Versions lack some functions.

You should wait for another release.

9. tun

tun Rock Star

thanks for the info <3

10. Brucie

Brucie Newbie

Hi,
    Do you have any links?

11. studio5599

studio5599 Producer

12. tun

tun Rock Star

have you googled?
    if you hit post count 2 i will PM you a link :D

13. Brucie

Brucie Newbie

Yes, I found this site and discussion on reddit, but not links to anything that works. I need it for my friend, for now he's using some old version from windows xp times.

14. tun

tun Rock Star

PMed
    I recommend your friend keeps version 5 too though. That version is still the best stable version

15. cub77

cub77 Newbie

Ca
    can I update cracked Cubase 5 air to cubase 10 pro if I download their update from the website? Will it work or should I download the full version from Steinberg? Upgrading from Cubase 5 is 50% cheaper but I do not know whether it’ll work

16. Talula

Talula Rock Star

no. you can't install update from steinberg website and use new version as cracked. files are not modified, not cracked.

no. you cant buy upgrade if you haven't license for previous version. you must have registered version in your account at steinberg website (activation code linked to your physical dongle - usb elicensir device).

but you can buy used cubase at from user that don't need cubase any more - here, at facebook groups, kvr forum etc.