NON-CONTEST #3 deadline 23.59.59 Saturday.

Discussion in 'Work in Process' started by Bassifondi, Aug 9, 2024.

Tags:
  1. Grape Ape

Grape Ape Rock Star

@reliefsan : even though i was dying in laughter for like 2 minutes after i read what you said the other day (that could be a premise for a comedy sketch episode tbh), im glad you were able to hit us with the buzzer beater and submit something - i also think your artwork still carries a similar vibe to Hantise, just the psychedelia is enchanced. as for the music, i mean its ambience, it really reminds me of when i went to Iceland and was in those ice cave, it feels like that. glad you made it this time though

=m=m=m=m=m=m=m=m=m=m=​

@Lois Lane : i like your singing on this song. so far in this contest youve used these very cartoonish cadences for expression, which cheapens your vocal tone and sounds forced, not this one though. nice choices vocally, the lyrics really connect this with the work imo - overall it strongly reminds me of Chris Cornells solo stuff, idk if youre a fan of him but i hear it clear as day. i do also like how it gets more psychedelic as it progresses, nice job yo

your daughters video is private but smooth dad activities either way. props on trying to spend time to water your seed, it matters, my dad isnt a dad; so i respect it. and even though im not a father, ive definitely had ladies call me daddy, so i understand lol

2. Lois Lane

Lois Lane Audiosexual

Hopefully this should work now.

Nope...I'll give it time. I unprivitied da sukka but to no avail.

3. Lois Lane

Lois Lane Audiosexual

4. Bassifondi

Bassifondi Producer

Great track! love your voice

5. Aidene

Aidene Platinum Record

@reliefsan & @Lois Lane two most excellent last minute entries! Both unique and pieces of art in their own ways. Great way to round off Round #3

6. Lois Lane

Lois Lane Audiosexual

Thanks @Grape Ape and @Bassifondi and @reliefsan & @Aidene ...
    It was way past my bedtime when I has posted the song and video last night and neglected to thank Aidene for doubling the vocals in the last two sections of the song.

Like I posted earlier, I wrote an extended blurb on my motivation for the lyrics and gear used and will post it later when we get back home.

7. Aidene

Aidene Platinum Record

Hats off to the videographer too! :shalom: