Nomad Factory + MoReVoX + Plugivery = 80's Spaces plugin

Discussion in 'Software News' started by mild pump milk, Dec 22, 2017.

1. mild pump milk

mild pump milk Russian Milk Drunkard

[​IMG]

Nomad Factory and Plugivery Releases 80’s Spaces Plug-in

Nomad Factory in association with MoReVoX and Plugivery Distribution today proudly announce the release of their latest plug-in, 80’s Spaces. It is a uniquely designed plug-in that captures the essence of the spacial ambiance heard on many of the greatest records of the era.

80's Spaces is an original “80’s vibe” plug-in that was initiated by Nomad Factory’s founder Bernie Torelli of Nomad Factory and Eric Nolot, President of Plugivery Distribution, 3 years ago.

80’s Spaces is the most original and creative plug-in ever built by Nomad Factory. It “magically” reproduces the typical reverbs and spaces effect units (that are still expensive today) used in the 80s by legendary artists such as Michael Jackson, Madonna, Duran Duran, Guns N’ Roses, Tears for Fears, David Bowie, Depeche Mode, U2, Eurythmics, George Michael, Phil Collins, Queen and so many others.

All of the different ambiences that define the characteristic ‘sound’ of the 80’s are ready to be exploited with hundreds of finely tuned impulse responses and presets created by Sabino Cannone at MoReVoX. Classic gated reverbs, the lush cavernous and sweeping tails, short rooms and chorused verbs are all here with minimal adjustments required in a user friendly interface with mix blend, chorus, decay, gate, filter and a few other parameters at hand.

The “vibe” of the 80’s Spaces is simply perfect!

“The moment I heard it coming back at me, I knew I was back adding reverb to a Bangles vocal. And the chorus and width functions are perfect additions for this decade!". David Kahne (Producer - Paul McCartney, Regina Spektor, The Strokes, Ingrid Michaelson...)

Features

- 380 Presets developed in collaboration with MoReVoX
    - Pre Delay
    - Chorus
    - Width
    - Hi/Low Pass Filters
    - Dry/Wet Control
    - Gate
    - Decay
    - Parameter Display with intelligent Waveform Overview

Pricing
    Introductory promo price: $89 (MSRP: $199 - Regular MAP: $179)

80’s Spaces is now available from all reputable pro audio resellers and music stores listed at Plugivery: Dealers List - Plugivery

80's Spaces can be downloaded from the product page at Plugivery:
    80s Spaces by Nomad Factory

Check-out the cool 80's Spaces video presented by Plugivery's CEO, Eric Nolot:
    YouTube

• Like Like x 3
    • Interesting Interesting x 2
    • List
  3. Army of Ninjas

Army of Ninjas Rock Star

I love Nomad Factory. Cool looking plugin.

4. bluerover

bluerover Audiosexual

Wow, I'd like to hear some of that :)

5. Futurewine

Futurewine Audiosexual

back to the future <3

6. DrumHead

DrumHead Producer

Anyone out there using this 80's reverb? What are your thoughts?

7. Peter Gabriel

Peter Gabriel Platinum Record

This verb has the wonderful AMS RMX16 in it. One of my fav's.
    Do you informed audio freaks know of any other plug version of the RMX? Other than UADs
    In the mean time I will demo this 80's Space by Nomad

Cheers
    PS. Looks like the hardware is being reissued by Neve
    [​IMG]

8. Blue

Blue Audiosexual

Try the Slate Digital Verbsuite Classics or Altiverb of course.

9. Peter Gabriel

Thanks Blue!! Thanks for taking the time:wink:Will check it out. Did you ever try this Nomad out? what's your pro opinion?
    mild pump milk did you ever give this plug a ride?

Cheers

10. Peter Gabriel

P.S. So far the review of the RMX16 reissue have been - not so favorable. Which is too bad. I would have loved to add that to my collection.

11. Slavestate

Slavestate Platinum Record

I would imagine the RMX has alot of out of production parts in it by now, kinda like alot of the old Eventide and TC stuff. Once it breaks the only way to fix it is to cannibalize another unit for proprietary ICs and whatnot. They can get close but they probably won't ever be able to recreate one unless they go the software route.

Tried out the 80s Spaces, its pretty decent but the thing can drag down a hex core Mac Pro in no time with just one instance heh. Reminds me of when Logics Space Designer first came out, I had to freeze every virtual instrument I was using and then some just to get one instance of it to play nice on my old G4.

12. Peter Gabriel

Yes the old parts are missing. And according to GS, the new unit is much like the UAD plug version - but in a box controller.
    That's a real pisser.

Yeah i'm digging some of the vibe, definitely got play with it more. To me so far more useable than Valhalla Reverbs ( i like the delay and shimmer). Ya ya I know. Valhalla is the great underdog, but I find them quite harsh.

13. Blue

Blue Audiosexual

Personnally I use more often algorithmic reverbs because I find them more flexible than convolution reverbs.Also I make electronic stuff,with synths and samples.Convolutions sound great but for me it's too time consuming to find the nice IR.
    I like convolutions on tekno kicks though.Or on any "real",acoustic instruments.

To answer to your question,I tried the Nomad Factory reverb years ago and it does sound good for me.But nowadays when I need a convolution I go with the 2 I cited on my previous comment,or the Melda one.