No Skill Required

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Recoil, Aug 22, 2020.

1. Recoil

Recoil Guest

• Like Like x 6
    • Love it! Love it! x 4
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. Recoil

Recoil Guest

And this is how the project looks like :bleh:

[​IMG]

4. EddieXx

EddieXx Audiosexual

nice work. i was thinking that maybe trying to insert a "b" part, a super simple couple of bars with chords in a different order would make wonders when coming back to the main theme again. many times its not absolute necessary but it worth a try to just insert such a part and check what it does for the whole listening experience.

5. Recoil

Recoil Guest

@EddieXx I have a lot harder than others, because I have to create the sounds for the sampler first, and then I can compose melodies, maybe I'll compose something even better, who knows :cheers:

6. EddieXx

EddieXx Audiosexual

i understand, well it sounds nice, it stands on its own. looking forward for more. :)

7. Burninstar

Burninstar Platinum Record

Nice track. Beautiful layering of synths. Love the vibe.

8. Recoil

Recoil Guest

9. SpyFx ✪

SpyFx ✪ Guest

Thank you for sharing @Recoil :bow:
    I know & i can hear that you put a lot of work & effort into making this :bow:
    Things to consider in case you're asking for feedback :bow: :
    The mix is great although it could me more dynamic (think of the drums,the bass sometimes overpowers even the kick)
    You're giving away all elements of your track/composition too early to the listener :bow:
    Think also of using less elements & focus more on the emotion(there is the duduk/flute sound theme for example in the start of the track that you could build this composition around it :yes: :) :wink::bow:,instead of having many elements/ideas in your composition:bow:_--->remember you're writing music to express yourself first & for the listeners of your music not other fellow musicians/composers
    (what i mean here is to focus your composition more on the emotion/main idea you want to transmit to the listener,instead of a track/composition full/heavy on a lot of elements) :bow:
    Nice transition around @1.45 & nice progression around @1.55 :wink:
    ^ All this in a friendly way,to help you consider things for your next track & imho :bow:
    Have a great day,all the best spyfx :wink::) :bow:

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. Kinghtsurfer

Kinghtsurfer Audiosexual

Am sure this required a lot of skill :) Its a lovely tune.

I love it... while also agreeing with @SpyFx ✪ about adding more dynamics both for the sound and the composition.

Great work! :like::like:

11. Recoil

Recoil Guest

@SpyFx ✪ @Kinghtsurfer thank you my friends, but my music has become too predictable and simple, I have to change it, so from now on I compose everything differently :bow:

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. Krusk

Krusk Kapellmeister

Your works are lovely, no doubt, but this way of making music you have already chosen has been, in my opinion, institutionalized in your mind. Music, along with the combination of different sounds, requires a lot of other mental tools that will not change much if you do not take them serious.

The method you use to make music is the most common method used by most music producers. That is why many of their works are similar. Once you come to the conclusion that you have to change your method, it shows your courage. Many do not dare to do this, but you are definitely a brave and courageous person. I just ask you to be careful in choosing the new method.:thumbsup: