No one uploads to Oboom

Discussion in 'Internet for Musician' started by keezza, Apr 29, 2015.

1. keezza

keezza Newbie

Why is none of the audioz things uploaded to oboom?

3. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Oh brother not another one of these completely pointless time-wasting threads. Our primary hosters are Uploaded and Rapidgator so things are uploaded to those sites. Then there are mirrors which include about another 20 and you want to know why one of them isn't some random crappy hoster nobody cares about. Just use the other 20 on offer.

4. realitybytez

realitybytez Audiosexual

i can sort of understand the op's question. the front page of the sister site specifically mentions two file hosts - rapidgator and oboom. but as you said, the primary hosters are actually uploaded and rapidgator. and while there are a whole bunch of others that are often used for mirrors, oboom is almost never one of them.

personally, it doesn't bother me because i have access to uploaded and rapidgator (and oboom) through realdebrid. but i could understand how some noob might go out and get a premium membership for oboom because the site specifically mentions it and then be a little perturbed to find out that virtually nothing is ever uploaded there.

5. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

I guess SAiNT made that change recently because I hadn't even noticed and it might have something to do with issues our American friends were having with renewing their Uploaded subscription. People should look before they leap because even a cursory glance will reveal the most commonly used lockers. He must have noticed this since he's asking why oboom isn't being used as much so I don't think he just up and bought an account.

6. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

Awwboom

7. studio5599

studio5599 Producer

Kabooom ! Sounds like premium was bought from another site, and looking for the best of both worlds rapidgator seems to be a choice a lot of sites use :wink:

8. stevitch

stevitch Audiosexual

The post read, "Why is none of the audioz things uploaded to oboom?" - not, "Please superciliously castigate me by a tangential rant."

9. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

Oboom was being used last year, however they had their merchant bank accounts closed by the internet police in the autumn, and I think this may be the reason why uploaders are no longer supporting OBoom. I'm not sure if OBoom have managed a work around, as they are still up, but there is a definite shortage of OBoom links everywhere, not just on AZ

just noticed also that Uploaded are no longer listed on AZ, again most likely they are also having issues with their merchant bank accounts, don't you just love governments and banks?, the two biggest criminal cartels in the whole world!