No massive releases will work for me

Discussion in 'Software' started by 1989tallguy, Jan 11, 2016.

1. 1989tallguy

1989tallguy Newbie

Hello, I’m on Mac OSX 10.10.5, I tried to update massive to 1.5.1 with the update that came out recently. When I tried to subsequently open it in logic X, logic froze with the colored spinning wheel circling endlessly and I had to force quit it. I got rid of the files relating to massive, reinstalled it again to get the same result. I gave up and tried to reinstall massive 1.5 as I had it working before, only to find the same thing happening with regards to logic freezing and the endlessly spinning color wheel when I try to load massive in. I’ve gone back to try out old scene releases, including the 5ynergy 1.30 release that I originally had, only to find that the EXACT same thing happens with that one too now. I cannot get ANY of the prior massive releases to work, and I cannot find any old files from it lingering around my computer in between reinstallation attempts. All of my other NI instruments still work fine. Can someone please help me? I have no ideas left on how to get any of the prior massive releases to work. Thanks.

3. Kookaboo

Kookaboo Rock Star

I'm on the same MAC Yosemite - here Massive works fine.
    That's how i proceeded:
    – Downloaded Massive v1.4.2 DEMO @ NI
    – Installed it
    – Installed the Update v1.5.1 U
    - Replaced with the included cracks
    - Done *BatchMod* on Massive Standalone + Plug-In
    (changed file permissions) + Clear Xattrs
    DONE! :wink: