No Hard drive shown when installing N.I. products

Discussion in 'Software' started by youngblood53, Apr 10, 2016.

1. youngblood53

youngblood53 Newbie

I just noticed this problem when trying to install kontakt and I assumed it was just with Kontakt but when I try to install any native instruments products, it does not show any available hard drive. And I do have 2 Hard drives available. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Thanks

Attached Files:

3. Gnib

Gnib Producer

Could you be more specific? Win or Mac? Does the HD show in Explorer/Finder? How is it formatted (Ex-fat or Fat does not work!) I remember having issues installing Komplete 9 Ultimate with the individually fom the NI-HD (because I had a corrupted installation drive) as a workaround. Took me an afternoon.

You could also ask Native Instruments support.

https://www.native-instruments.com/...ll-a-single-product-from-the-komplete-bundle/

In my case I did had to install all my products individually......but since your HD does not show, maybe you should look at how you formatted it. In WIN it MUST be NTFS. On a MAC it must be the default MAC format (like the MAC`s drive).

For MAC:

Last edited: Apr 10, 2016