NKS Vst / sample 3rd party preset, image, dirtdatabase & pre hear

Discussion in 'Presets, Patches' started by Appo, Oct 26, 2023.

1. Appo

Appo Newbie

Hello, I'm a maschine / Komplete user since 3 years,

It's been years that native instrument doesn't want to simplify the process of making your own nks 3rd party library.
    I would like to know if there are easiers ways to make your own NKS 3rd party library,
    I know the main process about putting .json, .meta in "dirtdatabase" ... and artworks and the .meta in "images" folder.

I found some tools on the web :

- I even know about, "Maschine Image Maker.exe" (btw really nice tools for makes artwork, only problem you can't put multiples images...)
    - We had "Maschine.icons" (who were really nice, but now the website doesn't work anymore) :(
    - I know about Nks Preset that you can buy, (but i don't want to buy it, i would like to make it myself or find someone who would share his nks)

It could be nice if some people are up to create a tool ( i can try to help even if i don't know a lot about programming)
    Or Create a place where we can share our, "dirtdatabase", "images" folders ".preview" (vst pre hear sounds) With presets "nksf" for each plugin (That i know how to do it i can help for sure).

Its so sad that we have to pay for the NKS preset, while if all the community can help to do each plugin, it would be a win to win for everybody.

Ps : Sorry for my english.

Thanks !

3. Rayth69

Rayth69 Noisemaker

Presetmagician. Find it, download it, learn to use it. I've converted and categorized over 50 VSTi's and 150 000 presets to NKS with it.

You're welcome. Good luck