NIK 8 [K'ed] Rumor from otherside

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by odod, Jan 5, 2012.

1. odod

odod Rock Star

guys, just saw a thread from the D site .. is says NIK 8 320 gb will be out soon .. its [K'ed] already . so it might be your new year presents

it says from team DNA or sumthin .. i hope its true

3. Mykal

Mykal AudioP2P

Whats the point?? A little late by now

4. odod

odod Rock Star

Better late than never !

5. dubhead

dubhead Newbie

Whats the excitement? Had been released in pieces by now. NI is a Recycling Company..Throw inn some tiny new things and always sell it as New and excited.

6. bigboobs

bigboobs Kapellmeister

OMG... 320gb, or lets say 250, dl via filesharehoster? Sounds like the biggest PITA this year...

However, what's the difference? Kontakt, Reaktor, Absynth, Massive, GuitarRig and so on are available!?

7. dokx1

dokx1 Ultrasonic

Havent' been completely throught Komplete 7 yet...good luck downloading 250 gigs.

8. Xiny6581

Xiny6581 Noisemaker

Komplete 8 is a bit of a joke if you have komplete 7.
    IMPO Komplete 8 should have been "pick your bags of sweet - buy 3 and get 2 for free".

You just need:
    -Kontakt 5
    -Studio Drummer
    -Transient Master
    and That's about it and off you are :)

Kontakt 5 eats all Kontakt 4 instruments, as well...
    But the cup of tea is yours :)
    /X

9. duskwings

duskwings Platinum Record

i m curious about the new kontakt library,for the rest it s not a big deal,i found a lot of stuff included in k7 useless for my needs,and i m rather disappointed they discontinued battery,they should have kept it,as well as updating akoustik pianos and solving its overtones problems rather than including it within the kontakt library with no improvement

10. PYRUS MALUS

PYRUS MALUS Noisemaker

NI would do better to sell a 'Komplete Kore' package -- then release 'Komplete Numerik' upgrades (7, 8, 9, etc) -- this would avoid the redundancy, and 'keep it fresh'

Installer could simply verify Komplete version, determine what files are needed to upgrade, update versions, install new software and libraries -- and you're good
    If they were wise, they would offer users the option of a full library install or a cloud library install -- where all sample libraries would be stored and
    accessible within the application directly via an NI 'cloud' system, allowing registered users to preview and use all sample library data 'as needed' from the cloud --
    once downloaded the sample(s) are added to the users physical NI library -- freeing valuable HD space, and intelligently streamlining resources (no sense installing
    Gigs of shit you wont use) -- with content available in the cloud, NI could even pitch new library content to users within the program, allowing them to preview new
    sounds and libraries with the option to purchase them directly through the cloud (play and pay)

Someone will do this soon -- mark my words.
    Who will it be ? Likely Apple w/ Logic -- yes ?

11. Jessycd

Jessycd Noisemaker

Totally right ! I just bought Komplete 8 update, 200 Euros (As special offer, real update price is 500 EUros !!!!!), it's f*cking expensive for what you get : All the same things, just Kontakt 5 and Guitar Rig 5, West Africa thing I won't use, and Studio Drummer that sounds nice but got better things, just few FXs seem to be cool like Transient Master and that's it... 200 Euros !

And the problem is that you must update your softwares in order to use the old stuff... As time passing by Kontakt 4 was saying I must use Kontakt 5 now !

They do great job but the price is not fair most of the time...

12. odod

odod Rock Star

is OUT now btw .. dont care what are you saying .. the most important thing is SHARE...and if you dont like it just ignore it .. like it .. try it and BUY it .. might be regret or happy .. its your choices :)

ENJOY