Nicnt file is not registering in Kontakt

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by Atlantis84, Sep 26, 2023.

1. Atlantis84

Atlantis84 Platinum Record

Everytime i click add library it says ''no libraries found'' i even created a Nicnt File and Wallpaper and it still doing the samething anybody have a solution for this ?

3. clone

clone Audiosexual

this is way too vague for anyone to try to help you. You have to provide details about your installed kontakt version, operating system, maybe a library name example, source it came from, SNPID, and what you have already done trying to fix it. Also, was it working before? and any utility programs you have already tried using.

4. Atlantis84

Im using Windows 11 and using ''Native Instruments Kontakt 7 v7.5.2 WiN-bobdule'' and im trying to add library called VGSG Ep Heaven Library and i used Bobdule Kontakt Library Tools Nicnt Maker as u can see in the bottom image

kontakt 1.jpg EP Pic.jpg Ep Heaven.jpg

Last edited: Sep 26, 2023
  5. Neponset

Neponset Ultrasonic

Try the kontakt portable version. It has a few more options for getting libraries recognised.

6. Atlantis84

i got it working now in the kontakt-portable-7-v760-win-vkdanilov-rev2....yeah the portable one has more options thanks

7. ANDRE COSTA

ANDRE COSTA Kapellmeister

I can't generate nicnt for skyscapeparadise GAZE. The one that comes with it doesn't work for me either. Has anyone had the same problem?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2024