NI Maschine software alongside cracked NI stuff

Discussion in 'Software' started by floopidoopi, Oct 5, 2017.

1. floopidoopi

floopidoopi Newbie

Hey .. so the new Maschine MK3 is coming out today .. and im getting one..
    But the software is not out cracked yet.. so has anyone been running a legal version of Maschine software alongside cracked stuff from NI without problems?

3. DKB

DKB Producer

It’s only the controller that’s the mk3 the software is still maschine 2.69 . But I do suspect that they will be dropping maschine 3 software soon as there giving maschine software away free (we’ll i got a free copy with komplete 11 ) which leads me to think in next few months something big will drop from ni plus. There’s rumours of new software dropping soon by then .

4. floopidoopi

floopidoopi Newbie

Yer i know the software is 2.69 :) but the 2.69 is not out cracked yet, and without it the controller cannot work as its the first version with drivers for the Maschine MK3 hardware, so i cant just run an old cracked version of the software even though i would be fine with that.

But yer im thinking some new real update will happen soon :D .. but as im getting my MK3 tomorrow it would be nice to have it up and running and not just have it sitting around for a month or two before someone decides to crack the 2.69 :)

5. fred

fred Newbie

r2r stuff don't work with legal version of maschine.
    You have to wait, the 3 last version of maschine have not been processed by our favorite group ;-)

++

6. Deep_AM

Deep_AM Noisemaker

Interested in this as well, on average how long does it take them to crack a new release? For Mac.

The cracked 2.9.8 was about a week from official release date, but the 2.6.9 was supposed to have been released on the 5th but they released it early.