Ni Maschine Library 2 missing

Discussion in 'Software' started by koschke, Mar 18, 2018.

1. koschke

koschke Noisemaker

Hello Guys,:mates:

I have a really weird problem with my Maschine 2 factory library it disappeared and I can’t load it any more.

I have a legit license for Maschine 2 and its also show me the app in Ni access but it is not showing me the library content. Everything worked till I download all the updates for the expansion which I owned also the ones that I do not bought :disco:
    and after all updates my factory content gone.:woot:
    I already tried to reinstall the library content downloaded from the sister site but it did not work:guru:.

But I do not understand why I am not seeing the content in native access even if I see the machine 2 app but no Maschine 2 factory content:dunno:

Hope you can help me out.:(

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  3. koschke

koschke Noisemaker

I also delete the xml file for the Factory library but that did not fix it

4. koschke

koschke Noisemaker

Hello Audioz family,

I still have the problem with my missing Maschine 2 factory library. But I gave up with that till I saw that another library is missing.

Radiant Horizon is not showing up anymore.

I reinstall it and delete my maschhine file for reinitializing but that did not fix my problem. I change the xml file of radiant horizon but still missing

so, if one of you have an idea how fix my issue I would really appreciate that.:(:sad:

5. TonyG

TonyG Guest

@koschke That sounds like a classic SNPID conflict. You need a little tool called SNPID Locator by Tracer. If you don't have it or don't know how to use it, contact me by PM and I will send you a copy of it with/or the instructions. When it comes to Native Instruments, I do not install any program or library before checking that the respective SNPID is clear.

6. koschke

koschke Noisemaker

Hi

I will contact you

thx

7. TonyG

TonyG Guest