NI Mallet Flux install error Apple M1

Discussion in 'Mac / Hackintosh' started by nice83, Oct 26, 2022.

1. nice83

nice83 Newbie

Hi there,
    i hope anyone can help me.
    I try since many hours to install Mallet Flux on my Mac but everytime the installation aborted.
    The Library folder are created and when i load it directly in Kontakt 6 or 7 i see Mallet Flux but in DEMO Mode and no Sounds came out :(

The problem is i cant see whats the problem with the installation because i only see "installation aborted"
    I would be very happy about tips :)

NiCe

3. nice83

nice83 Newbie

Ok i think i found it. Mallet Flux is not compatible with M1 processor. I found an error in a installation log ->
    Bad CPU type in executable

4. nice83

nice83 Newbie

Ok now it runs :) Install it (installer aborted but its ok) then Import the folder under user/shared/mallet with Kontakt 5.6 and then it works with Kontakt 7. I hope i can anyone help with this ;)