NI Komplete Kontrol: using Kontakt libraries like the Symphony Series String Ensemble

Discussion in 'PC' started by killhunter, Jan 10, 2016.

1. killhunter

killhunter Newbie

Hey there,

I just downloaded the Symphony Series String Ensemble XMAS

It's working fine with Kontakt 5! I have only one major problem: it does not work with Komplete Kontrol, because there it says it's only a demo version. Somehow the Komplete Kontrol software knows it's not activated (through the Service Center probably?). And you can't open Kontakt 5 like you would normally using Komplete Kontrol (it seems).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Any solution? Ideas? Anybody?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2016
  3. megablox

megablox Ultrasonic

your vst dll's aren't cracked so either kontrol is pinpointing to the wrong dll's or you never installed the crack vsts that come with the release. its really easy. and if you are loading straight through komplete control are you sure you're using the cracked version too? crack versions will only load it correct

4. E.C.R

E.C.R Platinum Record

thank you so much man, call me stupid but for years I havent been able to work this out...now all good, appreciated!

5. killhunter

killhunter Newbie

Doesn't work for me at all. None of my Komplete instruments are loading anymore, and when I'm loading Kontakt 5 as a plugin through Komplete Kontrol only, there is a window popping up instantly telling me to buy the full version.

Is there any way to get rid of all the Native Instruments programs, plugins, libraries, registries, etc? Because I'm now planning on getting everything cracked and downloading Komplete Ultimate 9.

edit: oh I was stupid.. forgot to install Kontakt, that's why nothing was loading. However, everything's like before now. Symphony Strings still in demo-mode.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
  6. killhunter

killhunter Newbie

Oh my god I just found the solution! You were right, it used non-cracked versions of Kontakt 5 dll's.

The non-cracked version have to be replaced with the ones created by the crack (you chose the location). The non-cracked versions can be found at C:/Program Files/Native Instruments/VSTPlugins 32 bit/64 bit

Replace it and it won't be demo mode any longer.

Thanks for your help, really appreciate it!