NI Komplete 12 ultimate collection edition

Discussion in 'Software' started by ch40s, Nov 18, 2020.

Tags:
  1. ch40s

ch40s Newbie

Hi all,
    I tried the NI complete 12 ultimate collector edition v1.06 release found around the web, but I am reporting several issues with it.

It installs native access v1.12 but is already outdated, when I run it it automatically updates itself to v1.13 and I don't know if this breaks the whole thing.

The following issues is:
    When I install ultimate collector's edition i have installed all the thing but it reports to occupy 0 bytes and at the end there is no Komplete ultimate collector edition folder under C:\Program Files\Native Instruments\

Final issue is that I cannot download anything from native access: no plugins, no libraries.
    All the content has a demo button that when clicked does nothing

Does anyone know something about these issues?

3. buttermaker

buttermaker Newbie

i have the same problem.
    But i have a original Native and not a cracked.
    maybe this is the problem.
    the cracked komplete instruments only works with a cracked komplete software.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
  4. vicsalazar

vicsalazar Noisemaker

Hi there ! Sorry to debunk but I have exaclty the same problem :/
    I installed last year the Komplete 12 ultimate collection 1.01, no problems, and i have been able to use as many library as i wanted.
    As I needed to reset my computer, i tried to follow the same procedure but, just like you, at the end of the process, none of the libraries that show in the "not installed" of native access are downloadable, only demo...
    If anyone knows a way around ?
    Cheers
    PS : i'll be up for a fresh link that works though ;)

5. vicsalazar

vicsalazar Noisemaker

Okay ! After a little bit of digging, this method doesn't work anymore, even with the NI komplete ultimate 13.
    It looks like the problem came from the update of the Native access, which instantly denied the download of the demo library and plugins.
    Does anyone know another method ? or what are you guys using now ?

6. Buckethead

Buckethead Member

Don't try to install/crack the whole Komplete. Install cracked Kontakt then download and add the libraries you need.

7. vicsalazar

vicsalazar Noisemaker

Yeah but the trouble we have is the fact Native Access doesn't allow anymore to download the demo... the demo button on the library is no more functionnal

8. Buckethead

Buckethead Member

Yes you need to download them somewhere else, like the sister site. Forget Native Access, unless you need to download legit stuff unavailable somewhere else.

9. vicsalazar

vicsalazar Noisemaker

Okay thanks, I've then done so, it correctly shows up and workd in Kontakt and in Komplete Kontrol but those two softwares won't load the libraries when using Cubase... Any help ?

10. LordAxe

LordAxe Newbie

You can't download these libraries anywhere else. They come with Komplete, and there are no other working links. Even when downloading Komplete, they ask you to download the main library from Native Access, and then they potentially crack it. However, with the update in Native Access, it doesn't allow you to "reinstall" your programs, which is usually what the ReadMe.txt asks you to do. So how do you even get these libraries now?

11. Bunford

Bunford Audiosexual

What plugins specifically do you need? Wasn't there a Kontakt knocking about that didn't need Native Access? As I'm sure there are separates of virtually every NI plugin instrument and effect.

PS libraries are easily available if you know where to look! Not saying any more as not allowed, but R U a Tracker?