NI Komplete 12 Ultimate 1.06 mac help

Discussion in 'Software' started by blurr, Jul 23, 2020.

1. blurr

blurr Newbie

Hello,

Long time user but first time poster. I'm having a hard time with this release. Any help would be awesome.

I have a legit Maschine MK3 which came with Komplete 11 Select.

To try to unlock everything I've run the online installer then opened up NI access to download what I wanted and then ran the K'd Plugins PKG but every time I do that I am unable to open my Maschine software. When I try to open it the icon bounces but nothing loads. All instruments I've grabbed like FM8 are unlocked and K'd but the only way I can get my Maschine software to re-open is to re-download it from NI access. Once re-installed I can open it but any Maschine expansion I've downloaded will not load and says they are still in demo mode.

I've try uninstalling all NI software and remade a new NI access account and re-run the files in this release. Same result. Its great I've got the instruments working but I really want my Maschine software and the expansions to load correctly in full mode.

Anyone else have this problem and found a fix or have any ideas?

BTW i'm on Catalina 10.15.5

Cheers

3. blurr

blurr Newbie

Bump