NI Bite / Massive X messes GUI resolution in Ableton

Discussion in 'Software' started by classfied, Jun 12, 2020.

1. classfied

classfied Newbie

Installed both Bite and then Massive X (R2R) on a Win 10 PC running Ableton 10 with legit Komplete, I put Native Access to firewall blocked to install.

As soon as I opened Bite, Ableton interface shrank and I could barely see anything. (had the problem before installing Massive X to see if it remained) I tried to mess with Ableton DPI settings, Ableton exe shortcut settings and also on my GPU settings (from HDCP to scale). Then I uninstalled R2R version (1.10) and installed VR's 1.3 but Massive X still shrank Ableton. I have to close Ableton to get back to normal as file menus are broken and even on 200% zoom everything is too small.

I noticed that even when scanning plugins the interface would shrink and that scared me, managed to fix it by disabling plugin options on scan window. I'm about to uninstall Massive X now but would like to know if anyone know why this is happening.

thanks

Attached Files:

3. classfied

classfied Newbie

Attached Files: