NI ActivationRequestFile.html

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by beluga_man, Feb 27, 2014.

1. beluga_man

beluga_man Ultrasonic

Does anyone know what that ActivationRequestFile.html contains? I need to activate Massive but I do have a few "demo" Kontakt libraries. I'm wondering if that file would list everything in there or just what I'm trying to activate. When I open the html in Notepad it's does not parse properly and it's hard to read. Maybe someone can recommend the proper program to view and maybe edit that file?
    thanks in advance

3. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual

Offline Activation Assistant

it takes all the products you entered serials for offline installation and prepares to be read from NI database center, so basically you take this file to a connected internet computer and register your products and in return you will get Activation Return File (.naf) that you transfer to your audio computer then go to the “Offline Activation Assistant” in SERVICE CENTER and click the Import button to load the Activation Return File.

there's no need to edit this it has no value, and this information is in the Service Center Manual.

For your Kontakt libraries do you use a legit Kontakt? because you can't use unregistered libraries with it

4. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

check on massive and uncheck all the libraries and plugins you have unlegit installed. just to go save. but on time i had it not unchecked and everything was still working, i think NI gives a f**k about it. but just be sure and uncheck it proper.