Newbie Installing Cracked Content into Cracked Kontakt

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by DarkEdge, Sep 9, 2022.

1. DarkEdge

DarkEdge Newbie

I'm sure this has been raised many times but if someone could take a few minutes to help I would really appreciate it, I have done some research but am still a bit confused. You can see from the attached pic Kontakt1 is a typical Kontakt folder that I am dealing with, and from Kontakt2 you see the player but the main view port is not right.

I've read that I am supposed to drag the Samples files into the Instruments folder...is that still correct?

For the life of me I cannot figure out how to install a .nicnt file within Kontakt if I don't own it and don't have a serial number to share with company Kontakt ...and would installing with a nicnt file clear up the view port problem??

Let me share what I have gotten to work:
    1. I can press the player keyboard with my mouse and hear the note (with headphones and screen monitor).
    2. I can depress a key on my midi keyboard and watch the same key depress in Kontakt but I hear no volume. My Options/Audio/Driver and Device are set to ASIO. Ultimately I will be using Kontakt inside of my FL Studio.
    If you could help me do these:
    - I would like the view port to operate correctly so I can access the other Samples within this Instrument.
    - I would like to be able to utilize the nicnt file as an install, even if I have to manually set it up (my brain tells me this is a better option).
    - I would like to hear the Instrument as I play my midi keyboard.

Thanks for your help and your time! :)

Attached Files: