New update for Avenger with Cross FM from other oscs added.

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Talmi, Dec 21, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

Just got an email from vengeance and gave a spin of the new possibilities. FM was like the one slightly limited feature of this synth. With this...well it was already a monster...A very welcome addition imo, works great from the few test I just did.

This is the email I got fro Vengeance :

"The team from Vengeance-Sound.com wishes you a merry xmas! And to celebrate this year's holidays, we just released a free new update for VPS Avenger which will give you, beside tons of minor fixes, a new synthesis mode: FM modulation from other OSCs! These OSCs can use anything: Samples, moving Wavetables, even Granular, and work as a modulator for the target OSC. This opens a whole new universe of sound possibilities to you. Install it now and have fun!"

3. Someware

Someware Ultrasonic

Yeah I agree, this makes it beast mode :) Only had chance to have a quick test but it opens up a lot of new possibilities. Looking forward to having more time to play with it,