New to music production: LMK what you think!

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by torua, Aug 24, 2020.

1. torua

torua Newbie

• Like Like x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  3. KungPaoFist

KungPaoFist Audiosexual

Liking this! Seems like you're returning from a musical break rather than just starting out but your mastery of groove is sexy AF.

These are fun to listen to from start to finish even though they feel like they could just as easily support some rhyme or vocal.

Props jedi!

4. May I ask if you have musical training or proficiency with an instrument? What is your preferred DAW? All of these tracks make nice beds but lack a signature hook as was stated above like a vocal.

5. Kinghtsurfer

Kinghtsurfer Audiosexual

Nice ... great work if this is amongst your first attempts... As has been stated above, it is more of a music bed rather than a full composition... but that's cool as well! I found the drums were far too loud on the track I heard (One).

Please share more as you go along!

6. I asked the questions I did for some context. I better idea of how these tracks were made before making any suggestions that may be outside the scope of toruas expertise.