New Steinberg UR242 audio interface

Discussion in 'Soundgear' started by Guillermo Navarrete, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Guillermo Navarrete

Guillermo Navarrete Kapellmeister

Hello all,

Steinberg is proud to announce the release of our newest member of the UR series of USB audio interfaces.
    The UR242 is a 4 in and 2 out audio interface with 2 D-PRE mic preamps, DSP-powered latency free monitoring with effects, MIDI connectivity and iPad support.

This comprehensive feature set makes the UR242 unique at a very affordable price point of €219

For more information please follow the link below:

UR242

While it isn’t available this very moment, the UR242 will globally be available from resellers and through the Steinberg Online Shop within this month.

Best regards,
    GN

3. odod

odod Rock Star

bad service in my country (indonesia) .. i just ask for the edu price for Cubase 7.5 and the contact person didn't reply at all .. like more than 3 months already .. shame ..
    i doubt if i bought this too will get a good service .. i'd prefer when chandracom holds the distributor's license .. when i bought Cubase 5, and my dongle was broken .. they are good and fast in service ... nowadays with Yamaha .. it sucks :(

4. Guillermo Navarrete

Guillermo Navarrete Kapellmeister

Hello,

I am sorry to hear, I can answer your question though.
    The Edu versión of our software is almost 50% cheaper, but It may vary.
    I will pass your complain about the distributor to the corresponding sales manager.

EDITED: Some information about the educational discount was not accurate.

Best regards,
    GN