New skin for Tyrell N6 v2

Discussion in 'Software News' started by stensax, Mar 22, 2012.

1. stensax

stensax Newbie

New skin for Tyrell N6 v2

[​IMG]

Download here:
    http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=342122&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0​

3. Studio 555

Studio 555 Producer

@ Stensax,

This time it seems that's my turn to THANK YOU for this very well done TYRELL N6 V2 80's Skin...
    The creator of this skin has really reached a great goal, it's really closer to the original model emulated synth : the famous and mythical JUNO-60 !
    So, now that we have food for the ears :grooves: and for the eyes :wow: ... what can we ask for ? :rofl:

4. Lord Gaga

Lord Gaga Member

Cool GUI and thanks for the info, but knowing Urs' reputation, I'm wondering if Tyrell N6 will scan our VSTs folder to destroy any illegitimate version of its products.
    One thing is sure : I will not install Tyrell N6 in the same computer as my "customized" Zebra... *no*

5. stensax

stensax Newbie

@Studio 555
    haha true ;D

That's one of the reasons i don't use cracked software ;)
    If you like something really much you should buy it!
    And honestly, i have everything i need inside my legit DAW, the built in plugins are great! (i use logic) (btw. it's super cheap on appstore!)
    and i also recently bought NI komplete :) = everything i need.
    I don't understand how people can use like cracked waves, don't they have watermarks and other hidden copyprotection on their products?

And i doubt there would be a program that destroys illegal stuff inside of Tyrell hehe, that mus be illegal?
    You don't even need to install anything, just put the componet/vst-file in the right place.

6. Lord Gaga

Lord Gaga Member

Even if it's illegal (and I really doubt it is), Markus Feil from Tone2 is known for using this protection (search & destroy) with every one of its products.
    An installer is not needed : a simple component/DLL can start his own scan routine as soon as the DAW call it.