New rock/metal track - Experimenting with modes - Looking for feedback

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by KyrosK, Mar 23, 2021.

1. KyrosK

KyrosK Member

Thanks man, I really appreciate your insight!

2. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

But this you can do with SD3 & co too, right?

3. KyrosK

KyrosK Member

Well, not "on the input". But i guess it will have much better samples (better recorndings) without crazy resonant frequencies all over the place so ... yes.
    Downloading as we speak :)

4. Everybody is talking about drums. Nobody has addressed this. Does it stand a chance? As a commercially viable piece of music? Almost certainly, no. That's not to say you're no good, in fact your playing is amazing. Perhaps you could start a youtube instructional channel. If you wish to make an online presence more attention grabbing perhaps look at a green screen background and some video editing software. Then you may gain a sizeable following. Also display more contrasting styles in the manner Plini does. I really don't know how to help you to be honest. I can't think of ways to promote myself.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  5. KyrosK

KyrosK Member

Thanks man! I feel the same about instrumental music, but I want to upload some personal stuff to promote myself as a guitarist, to have something for a future band to listen to if i want to join, or create one of my own. Also, you can learn a lot trough the process, meaning recording and mixing and audience perception on your sound, which is maybe the most important thing at the moment. Again, thanks to everyone for the feedback! :)